The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon BUGS

“In the DLC “The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon” the new items added seem to lack ingame model even though they appear in the inventory, Alfonse’s Die are invisible and thus unusable, Capon’s love letter is invisible and thus unreadable and even the scorched map is also invisible.
Please Help.
I play on PC.”
This issue has been solved, it was the Lighter herbs mod.

Hey, which platform do you play on?

I have a bug, that Hans Capon is not appearing in the camp near neuhoff, All of the soldiers are there, but he is gone. I tried coming in different times of the day, but he still is not appearing on the spot. Any advice¨?

I Had the same problem at first, but i solved it by using the cheat mod
and after installing the cheat mod i went to the neuhof camp
and pressed ~ and then typed cheat_teleport_npc_to_player token:hans AND BOOM HE SPAWNED
i hope that helps

i forgot to say, that I am PS4 player, and I dont know if the cheat mod is availableo PS. Thanks for the advice though :slight_smile: .

There is something wrong with the NPC names…

The whole bloody game is broken because of this dlc and patch

1 Like

Mother of … :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2 Likes

That’s bad

And there is also a slightly drop in framerate… i7 with GTX980 and 32GB of RAM - from 35 frames in 1.6 to 15 frames in 1.7 … the game is scary…

Sorry forgot to mention I play on pc.

I got the same thing. It only appears at this very quest after I found the camp. And I’m playing in German by the way, so this isn’t just a problem within one translation file I guess.

So any time I save during this DLC it fails to load and I have all my saves from the day missing. It seems like I’m stuck without the ability to have any of my saves actually save any progress. I love this game but these issues are so frustrating especially when it prevents gameplay…

1 Like

Been getting that a lot too on PC and I don’t have the Amorous DLC but have ashes install but not done yet and the GOG 1,71.1 patch

OKAY, so I’ve got this strange bug/issue (it may not be a bug but an irritating coincidence)

Essentially the Rattay Butcher is set to trespassing for some reason, so as soon as I get the letter from Hans, the quest insta-fails. Anyone know how I might be able to resolve this?