The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon DLC

The hotfix about the most critical problems will come soon. We were working on it during the weekend.

1 Like

Is my save ok to play. Or do I have to load back to another save after the patch? I wouldn’t want it to further break my game.
I played through the whole DLC. I just can’t do anything with the tournament.

In the DLC Trailer we see a Cave and a guy with a Deer Head… I haven´t seen both things in the DLC. Have I missed something ? :frowning:

That Cave is in the Bandits camp, it leads through a cellar to the room with chest, where is the Lord Capon’s necklace. Sneaking to that room and stealing necklace (without playing dice game) completes achievement “Lord Capon’s Ghost”.

Guy with deer head is probably in the inaccessible part of DLC, wait for patch.

1 Like

quite the wall.

re: audience. the kickstart backers are a minority and not a few have disappeared for one reason or another. a proposal to re-engage the backers was considered but died on the vine. in the mean time, WH flits off to the ever next game show/conference to demo KCD. no problem is targeting more social media coverage and a larger (geographical) audience. the effect even if unintentional is that WH forum users and their feedback aren’t a priority beyond providing a means to monitor (critical) bugs/issues.

reddit and WH forum users wanted a home. WH listened and provided one. KCD players bought ashes but some were underwhelmed by some of its restrictions (eg, no bathing, laundering, mending services). the webcast by Prokof and Tobi was intended to be a celebration of the maiden DLC, but many if not most forum users who watched it were struck by the dismissive attitude towards the ashes feedback. wasn’t a great success. WH behaviour since suggests the studio recalibrated its audience, expectations and engagement… and that change means you likely won’t get a response

So after completing the DLC a few days ago, I downloaded the Hotfix 1.7.1 today. But I dont have a Quest called “No Rest for the Wicked”. I talked to the Charlatan, but he have no Quest for me… Im I the only one ?

Did you finish Charlatan’s previous quest Miracles while you wait ?

Not yet. Do I have to finish the Quest first ?

According to QA Lead yes. It’s in czech, google translate it if you want

1 Like

Miracles? Is it the quest that was available since the initial release of the game or is it one of the new ones?

Are there more quests after Hans gives you his letter or whatever it is?

The bit w after the butcher incident?

The original one in Sasau.

That’s the thing! To me, he doesn’t offer it either!

When talking to Capon in Amorous Adventures, after I’ve read the book of poetry and it’s time to meet him and aid in his nighttime “rendezvous,” my only dialog option reads as “@ui_undefined_28769.” That’s literally the prompt to get Henry to speak. The dialog itself is fine, and Henry says what he is supposed to, but I figured that little detail might be worth noting. To clarify, I’m playing on the PS4 Pro.

delete this post

Can someone please help me I faced a bug. So I finished first quest in amourues adventures of sir Hans capon dlc and when I come to sir hans to give him the neckless he gives me a letter to give to Carolina and straight after this the quest auto fails

Wow! It’s really nice job guys! Ican say nothing)))

I have no idea why I even came back to this bloody game i stoped playing about a year ago after the awful bugs I issues I was having after release then my dumb ass went to go and buy the DLC with the same problems I wish I could get a refund like this is completely fucked up