The Amourous AdventureS Of Sir Hans Capon

Hello, my name’s Nathan I would like to report a gamebreaking bug(the link made to report bugs doesn’t work I am stuck and don’t know what I must do), in this DLC you need to steal or buy a recipe from the charlatan ? right ? you will need the charlatan again after this quest I believe he has a dlc quest icon on his position but he glitched so hard when I rendered him unconscious,he glitched through a door,killed himself and I aswell by exploding through his home’s door but I had the perk that brings you back at 20% health when killed,I tried a lot of things that won’t bring him back alive his body doesn’t despawn even after 14 days if prison, a reinstall of the Capon DLC,is there a command,a trick anything that can bring him back alive? I won’t load a precedent save where he’s still alive I had 5 more hours of playing between his death and now, please help !

For bug reports please send an Email to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Are you on PC? Are you using MODs? 95-99% of all Bugs are caused by MODs.

I never installed any mod,I am on PC but is there a way to revive the charlatan ?

and that link doesn’t work for me it just doesn’t do anything I can click on it nothing changes

anyway,I don’t mod,I play on pc did anyone had the “charlatan killing himself when you knock him out unconscious” glitch ?

It is an Email address. Do you have installed an Email program?

This! I don’t think there is another way…:slightly_smiling_face:

I hope they have a solution for this whole problem haha