The combat makes me want to kill myself

What does wall hacking and a walkthrough have to do with difficulty sliders so that people of all skill can enjoy the game at there pace? Second people make games for the customers to enjoy not to force people to bend to there will! How did nobody explain this to you yet! i am sorry you have Autism its a crappy thing to live with but you need to realize when your disorder cause you to act this way. You are being selfish bud. when you start to feel and act this way you need to take a step back and ask how does there opinions, ideas, etc hurt me. If you cant find a good answer back off.

1 Like

Have you had the issue where when you do approach they stop fighting each other and agro on you. i feel like this is a glitch. Also sorry for the late replies I work out of town and play on a desk top when I go away for business for weeks months I dont have the chance to game or get on here. No smart phone either screw those things! that is also why i would love to see a difficulty slider i shouldnt have to put in 1000 hours to start having fun.

Hi, no it’s because you got too close.
If you find Guards v Cumens and the Guards win you can walk right up and they don’t attack you (unless they have seen you shoot one of their own).
If you find Bandits v Cumens the side that has almost won will usually break off and attack you with most of it’s men. They may still use one or two to chase down the stragglers of the other side. If they have won by a large margin you could be in trouble which is why you need to pick them off with the bow first but also assess whether there are too many of them to kill. You can try killing them on horseback if you have practiced that as you have a much heavier swing on horse back but you have to be careful your horse doesn’t throw you off.

1 Like
1 Like