The Constant SlowMotion is Annoying!

I wonder if it would be possible to include an option to turn off the Slow Motion during combat. I get that it makes sense in some cirumstances but to be honest i dont need slowmo to perform a riposte especially since the slowmotion starts AFTER you have already successfully perfomed a parry, so whats the point?

And i often find myself going from one slowmo into the next one and into the next one because my enemy also did a perfect parry and it gets kind of annoying after a while. A Slowmo would only make sense just before the enemy attack hits you and not after you have already parried it. But even this is kind of unnecessary because parrying is quite easy in this game.

Therefore it would be really nice to get an option to disable it in the settings menu or hopefully someone can ma a mod for it!
What do you guys think? Does the Slowmotion add anything to Gameplay or is it just annoying?

4 Likes

Exactly…what is the point of a slowmotion if it triggers after a perfect block is initiated? It is not needed at all, combat is slow enough without it to block easily enough. Is there a mod for it?

I just had a look over at nexus and couldnt find a mod unfortunately. Maybe some of the modders are kind enough to provide one. Or else i have to take a look into it myself although im not familiar with modding.

I don’t get what was the point of slow motion there? To make the combat easier? They’re focusing to create realistic combat and they add this stupid slow mo lol.

Seems to me like some kind of compromise but very bad placed. Later in the game you fighting in slow motion wtf