The Die Is Cast Erik bug

There is one other post on this but id like to bring it up again as it is really a game breaking bug.
When trying to find Erik in the camp during this quest he is not where he is supposed to be and causes the game to be impossible to progress in. His quest marker is actually hanging out somewhere in the monastery while you are locked inside the camp.

I decided to load an earlier save and went to the said location prior to the quest and found Erik hanging out by himself, he has to dialogue to engage in and eventually the guards come and chase him off. Only to have him end up in the same said location a couple hours later.

Id appreciate a known fix to this, and also if this would be patched.

3 Likes

Playing on the ps4, same thing is happening to me and I can not go any further because Erik runs to the monastery when I wait for him at the bandit camp.

1 Like

Same problem here, haven’t replayed through to see if it can be duplicated, though. I’m playing on PC fwiw.

1 Like

playing on pc. i managed to resolve this issue by loading a save further back. i was reluctant to because this required me to replay the monastery quest. I think there is an issue upon exiting the monastery that causes this.

Also playing on PC. Unfortunately for me I done a great many things since the monastery. That’s a lot of progress in side quest if I go back.

This is very dire I’ve put days into this game i ask that this patch needs to become fixed also there is a loop hole guys who see this if you drink booze till you pass out the game will glitch in the camp and it will put you 20mins ahead in the game and say you failed to meet Erik and skips to the interrogation spoiler. But please fix this developers and look into the monastery situation I’ve been gameing since i was a kid id pass for a game tester and believe me these 2 are most important. And this is on Xbox one i forgot to mention the glitch loop hole only works if you have the safe passage perk

wh_actor_JumpHeight 5 (default 1) worked for me :smiley:

1 Like

yep after i jumped ofer palisades i foun erik near monastery talked to him steal a horse in tavern went back to camp set jump height to 15 for sure :smiley: and then fight with trainer then erik seems to be on his spot

So there’s two loop holes but that sounds like PC to me? I’m xbox

Is there a tutorial somewhere of how to do this? Are Warhorse aware of this bug and intend to patch it?

No idea, I pretty much just put the game to the side until it’s fixed.

WH support: we know about this issue and we are working on the fix. We hope that we will be able to ship the fix for this in the next patch.

great!! this worked for me! thx a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

just type ; (Semikolon CZ keyboard), or ` ( back quote ENG keyborad) to open console and then type wh_actor_JumpHeight 5 (default 1)

@Blinder If only PS4

Please Help. I have the same problem on PS4 now. But Erik is not in monastery, he is in his house in camo in vranik. But when I try to click “Use” near his house. Nothing happend. I cant progress from this so I cant finish the game. Is there any solution for PS4 how to fix this ? Thanks

Wrong door! Next door left! :slight_smile:

Thank you. You are a lifesaver :smiley:

1 Like