The future of Kingdoms come Deliverance

I do enjoy the RPG genre and would like to see a game where the main character has to deal with the day-to-day challenge of surviving, where choices really to affect the outcome. this would allow for character development as either a “saint” or as a a rogue. The medieval period is a perfect setting, do you have your main character choose a life course to be a bandit, mercenary or aa soldier in service to a noble/king. It would be a developers nightmare in scripting the variables but I believe would be a great challenging game.

1 Like

Many people complained about needing to eat and sleep as part of survival. I think day-to-day challenges would enrage many players, so it would have to be part of hardcore mode, if any. Though I would appreciate more stuff to do even playing some other role as Henry, though it is very obvious the devs are showing us the history and Henry gets involved somehow, not the other way around, Henry is not changing the history by becoming the Cuman and killing the Bohemian civilians.

Not just the need to eat and sleep,. the making of life choices. Will the main character steal an apple from the vendor or ask the vendor for an chance to work to get an apple, or does the main character join up with a band of brigands and live a life of crime, or joins up with a mercenary company and fight brigands and becomes a sword for hire. That would be wish for a future game… Jut my thoughts. have a great day.

1 Like

My toughts about the sequence of KCD with some information about the future of the historic characters in the game codex

-Start with a prologue played as henry to finish chapter 3 and tie loose ends, get the sword back, etc. After that henry settle down with theresa to be a blacksmith as his father did.
-Time Pass to near 1410 where possible Sir Radzig become a robber baron and force henry to go another time in his help (Sir hanush become a robber baron too at the same time).

Here we can go in two distinct lines

1. Continue playing as henry (maybe not the best option because henry at this time lore wize need to be overpowered)
  2. Introduct a new character who can be a member of sir radzig rober baron band who can later on work for henry (this possible the player to forge the moral of this new character as the way he wants, maybe be a fully thug or a noble kight, etc)

-The game go passing in importants events as:
the reconduction of Sir Radzig in the nobility.
Has Capon becoming the lord of rattay in 1412.
Death of sir Hanush in 1414. Death of Sir Radzig in 1416.
And the end could be at the death of Hans Capon at the hussite wars in 1419. King Wenceslas die the same year and siismund seize the crown. Could be the end of the history.

Obs.: I think henry could die in one of the historics events too if you play with a new character.

that’s it, what you guys think?