The Greatest Thread That Never Was

Well now its been awhile since we have had a thread on here that was not really meant for anything but everything. You know the kind of thread that slowly evolves into something greater then its intentions.

This won’t be that thread.

Anyways, I realized that I have been an active memeber of this community for a few years. I have had many great intellectually stimulating (and oh so many shit post fests you’d be amazed that I used to be a moderator) conversations with many people with various backgrounds.

We are getting close to release and I thought Id like to express my gratitude.

Firstly @warhorse None of this would have happened if you all hadn’t decided to take a chance on a dream and dedicate your time, talents, and passion into creating something I truly believe will change the industry for ever.

@TobiTobsen In the beginning, you forged what this community would become though your presence is far less frequent your awesomeness as the former community manager will live on.
:raised_hand:Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuboooooooooooooš!

@Blacksmith I miss the days of competing with your ever growing number of hours played and bugs reported, and soon enough we will have the release and back at it we shall go.

@DrFusselpulli @ProkyBrambora @SirWarriant @snejdarek @TheDivineInfidel Because though I left, I still will think fondly on all the good times we had in the cave together.

@Everyone thank you for supporting WH and the dream of KC:D. There are far to many individuals to tag but everyone has made this community awesome.

I laughed, I cried, I learned allot about carrots :wink:.

Thanks for all the good times, I hope we have more after the release.

@Wicker cause he felt left out.

11 Likes

2 Likes

And what is the point of this “message”?

*gets birthday card

“What is this fucking shit!? What the fuck?!?!!?11”

2 Likes

Happy birthday. I guess.

well first my dear boy we must understand the first question to even begin to understand your question .

first we must understand "what is the point of life ? "
many people have tried to answer this question for generations , great people , the best kind of people , believe me i know great people .

Sometimes i find myself pondering this question in moments of reflection , moments of loneliness when no problem , no matter its scale seems to matter as you simply gaze into the emptiness which is life itself .
maybe life truly has no purpose , maybe we are simply placed in this world to get up everyday , do a job we dont enjoy to pay a mortgage on a house we dont really enjoy coming home to … all the while simply chasing that dream of knowing what it would be like to live on the other side of the hill where the grass is always green and the sun always shines , in reality however the hill never ends , the hill has no summit you simply keep chasing the other side of the hill , when the truth is , there is no other side , you problems simply get more expensive and you legs get more tired , and you think back to how simple life was at the bottom of the hill . its amazing really the grass is always so much greener looking back at it .

Maybe though everyone of us is put on this planet to deliver a purpose to contribute something to the world to shape the lives of the people around us but then what would be the purpose of that ? if this universe has no purpose what is the purpose of attempting to change it ?

FYI : Great speech on changing peoples lives

People get caught up too much on trying to be popular , trying to be liked that they forget the beauty of the pointless world we live in . they forget to look around them and see that no matter your wealth no matter your social status , in reality we are all random , strange fucked up immature people , searching life for that truth . A truth that really only we know ourselves yet never stop to ask ours selves this simple question "what is the point " .
this brings me onto another great speech "this is water "

this is the full version

or the shorter version for the people too busy climbing the hill

so the point of @McWonderBeast message here today is simply …there isnt one . just enjoy the beauty in his message and the beauty that surrounds you everyday .

i leave you with a few other great attempts to answer the greatest question of all

4 Likes

I was about to post only “42”, but post must have at least 10chars…

It is intrinsically indefinable.

Oh stop trolling, will ya?[quote=“McWonderBeast, post:1, topic:31735”]
@DrFusselpulli @ProkyBrambora @SirWarriant @snejdarek @TheDivineInfidel Because though I left, I still will think fondly on all the good times we had in the cave together.
[/quote]

It was great having you.

I hope you’re OK healthwise, it reads more like a final farewell than thanks.

3 Likes

Simply put friend, No.

Are you dying?

No.

Are you living?

That is what I was asking myself on Thursday morning when I was driving to work with 40 work hours already clocked in.

“see thread, dont notice my name” move along folks, nothing to see here Kappa aww, still no kappa? :frowning:

1 Like

1 Like

Wow @McWonderBeast thank you very much for those nice words. Really feels good man! :slight_smile: You know…we had/have a lot of fun here… those veterans among us surely remember all those nice scandals. … old time classics like the “Pizza” cause, the “abusing power” scandal & the “smiley crimes”. Aaaahhhhh… I am getting sentimental. :slight_smile:

Let me just say all of you (hmm… no I guess… .just most of you!) are an awesome bunch of morrons. And especially you @McWonderBeast great of all!!! Stay as you are! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m with @Earl_Thorn on this, I MUST GET INVOLVED SOMEHOW SO BASCINETS ARE PROBABLY THE MOST VERSITILE HELMET FOR VISORS LIKE KLAPVISOR, PIG FACE, ETC BUT NOTHING BEATS A SALLET FOR PROTECTION.

OKAY MAYBE AN ARMET IS BETTER, BUT SALLETS ARE GREAT TOO CAUSE WE HAVE BEVORS.

4 Likes

didnt realise you only worked part time :wink:

None of this helmets will save you of heavily armored mongolian horseman galloping at you and shooting his bow.

Dear @McWonderBeast
shave your beard

Its too awesome.

Emperor protects!

2 Likes