The hardest "thing" to kill in this game!

OMFG I’m so stressed right now, so what’s the hardest thing to kill in this game? Cumans? Nah…a entire cumans camp? Nope sounds like fun…

ROE DEER!!! HOW CAN I HIT A RABBIT WHEN ITS RUNNING ABOUT YET SOMEHOW THESE LITTLE BUGGERS SEEM TO KNOW AT WHAT POINT AND DIRECTION IM GOING TO FIRE!

Right now I’m convinced there wizards but finding more then 5 together is a nightmare

Patience, forest stealth, less spooking perk ( forgot the name).long distance arrows, powerful bow, and very good skill. Also on PC the bow dot mod. These are needed to bag the “ghosts of the forests”. Might try to add Aesop’s potion too ( I don’t)
I have bagged 5 so far in separate encounters in forest and field. on my 2 Playline.

I’ve just killed 6 can’t find other 2

tried out past the Inn at the glade at the edge of the open field?
I see them at the edges of forest and fields and near the the deer hunting sites

1 Like

Wild boar… runs fast, is low, so I barely hit it from my horseback.
But then I spotted young deer which hops around the place and seems not to stop at all. So I accepted challenge. I hunted it for 2 minutes until I suddenly hit my horse to head and I fell with it. I fast travelled to Neuhoff and whistled to respawn it alive.
So yeah, no Cuman, no bandit, but one young deer will take me down with my horse.

1 Like

While still “Henry Da Noob” (low skills at everything, poor equip) simply sneak as close as few meters away from rabbit and make a shoot practice. One of arrows finds the target.
But they are so cute i cant kill them. So wabbits are really hardest to kill :’(

So killing bambi is ok but not rabbits?
Both taste good and with a good German white wine. BTW

Bambi is mofo, no mercy

Hey bambi is not a mofo

Ofc he is (10 chars)

If you are on pc try wh_pl_showfirecursor = 1 while on console command line.
If you want to know how to open the console i suggest that you try https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/482