The KCD locations IRL

This weekend, I was on a walk with my girlfriend through the towns where this game takes place. We live in Prague so it is less then 2 hours by train (or less than 1 hour by car) to Sasau. I was taking photos and made a comparison with some game screenshots + added a little bit of story to the photos description. If someone is interested, they can browse the album here: https://www.zonerama.com/soowa/Album/4373612

10 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to do this, great pictures, beautiful country. Warhorse sure did a great job on these real life locations.

do those places have electricity or is it really like in the game?

ShadowofWard: Thanks. It was kind of adventurous walk though being stung by a bee in Talmberg is nothing compared to being attacked by Cumans on the same place :smile:

Kirksty: you know, we still use torches in the Czech Republic. For me to be able to play the game, my girlfriend must walk a treadmill like a hamster to generate electricity!

4 Likes

Here we go again. :grin:
We all know you’re trying to be funny … So please more of that!

Fantastic! Thank you Soowa :smile:

We did the same in April. I haven’t had time to upload my photos yet. I love your photos, by the way. What camera/lens did you use?

I used Sony a7ii and had three lenses with me, Sony 28/2.0, Sony Zeiss 55/1.8 and ultra-wide Laowa 15/2.0. Btw. in the gallery, you can display metadata of the photos.

1 Like