The monastery very broken

I managed to completely break the game after I got into the monastery and I will probably have to tell the story of what I did so that it makes little sense, sorry but its lengthy.

When I said my vows first thing I did was asked the novice who was helping me with the lyrics during the vows about the Pious, after that I also asked one more guy who was the son of Lord of Pardubice and I told him im looking to kill Pious. Then i went to bed. Morning during the mass i ran off just by like 1m into the little section of the main … hall … and got warning that im not where i should be… then went for the breakfast. During the breakfast the Priest came to me that he heard that I am not who I was saying I was (Son of lord of Pardubice probably told him) and he put me in jail… In the middle of the jail time I was suddenly talking to the guy who helped me with Lyrics that he poisoned me and we made the plan who we both work it out alive just fine. After the dialog i was no longer in jail So i went on my business and cut scene stopped me in the middle of the hall where There was the father of Karl who I was in the monastery instead of. I started to run from all the guards and I ended up in the kitchen (which is trespassing) I surrendered and they put their swords away, but right after that started to fight me again, I could not surrender anymore so they slashed me few times with their swords and suddenly screen went black into a dialog that I need to pay a fee of 15 Gr or go to jail… I didnt have any Gr so i went to jail… after serving that Jail time i was in the Sasau prison, not Monastery so I was suddnely in the middle of Sasau out of monastery… I went back into the monastery by climing over all the scaffolding and jumping onto the roof, but the game is already telling me im trespassing anywhere in the monastery, so when I approach Pius, I can tell him that I have all we need for the escape (which I dont) and right after that he calls for guards because i dont belong there.

So… quite a mess :smiley: But was hilarious to see how the game is breaking itself by triggering the wrong triggers at the wrong time :slight_smile: