The purchase

New here, I was just wondering before I purchase the BETA; if I purchase will I be able to play it or will I have to wait for release still? I am asking because I don’t want to pay $50 to wait regardless. Also is this game worth it on an honest note? Always wanted a game with this concept but I’ve seen some mixed reviews online. I know it BETA and expect bugs etc.

When you buy a package with beta access you can immediately play the beta.

Just so you know the beta is very buggy and limited. A few people have serious issues with the beta but it will not be updated because the devs are spending their time on the final game. Which will be released somewhere in 2017.

So yes, you can still play the beta. But keep in mind that it is a beta, not like the term beta that is thrown around these days marking early access games but an actual beta with it’s share of problems.

2 Likes

Yes, you can play right away. You might have issues with it (actually you will experience bugs, indifferent performance and so on), but it is still something that I have enjoyed having access to.

Buying the game now gives you access to a pre-finalisation vertical slice in an early form right now. Don’t expect any updates to the beta before the release, but you will also get the full version when it is released in 2017. Whether you want to commit the cash ahead of release, and have a poke around in an early stage ‘beta’ right now or to wait is dependent on your attitudes towards pre-orders, early access et al.

I supported it in kickstarter in to demonstrate interest so that publisher funding for development could be secured. Otherwise I am not sure I wouldn’t wait until release… Still happy with the decision to back, and have enjoyed the hours spent in the beta already.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answers! @jackalj @Lieste

1 Like