The rain looks horrible now

I’m sorry but what is happening to the rain… it’s in blocks now and it looks so bad. It literally just started doing this after playing 70 hours now. It’s like the rain is not keeping up with the frames at all.
Link below

2 Likes

i get that bug as well, seems like the longer i play the worse the rain quality becomes.

1 Like

I’m trying to quit the game and seeing if that helps any at all. Hopefully this will be fixed.

have the same Problem. someone called it Minecraft Rain :smiley:

1 Like

Still looks good compared to what I get now. Is like a constant white beam

2 Likes

Yep me too. Have to shut the game down and let it rest for a little. This game only makes my X’s fan run like a jet engine.

And here I thought it was something I did. Yes the rain looks atrocious as to what it did look like. Whatever they did it ruined it.

It’s called “Realistic Shredded-Paper Rain” effect.

3 Likes

After playing few hours on my PS4, like 5 hours without exiting the game im loosing all the textures, houses, rain looks like a white beam, all walls are invisible etc. Restarting game always helps, but first i need to find a savegame. Not talking about shitty FPS in the first battle, its like 10 fos and completely unplayable, lol.

Try change game resolution to native or proportional and get max detail on fullscreen, work for me

Rain image quality is definitely at the very top of the list of things that need fixing. Please devote all resources to fixing the fucking rain.

2 Likes

Yeah the rain is starting to look awful for me too. I have a Radeon RX 570; is this also effecting NVidia GPUs?

And I restarted my computer and the rain is normal again

This is still an issue despite the latest patch… And it is horrible to look at… Please fix the rain.