The religion in the game

soooo… I know in the background is directly in contact with the religion but I just want to know if we 'll have some story line about it, some choice or ‘‘gameplay’’ like someone who s fanatic like the crusaders or someone like that.

thank you Skypi

Not all crusaders were fanatics, but religion is featured pretty prominently in this game.

I know mate it was an exemple

I don’t know if religion will have an important role in “gameplay” but as I you can see in the beta, Henry have some dialog lines refering to god and that you are watched by him and that you can be punished for your acts (I remember it’s when talking to the guy at the stable near merhojed). You will have the part in the monastery though.
I think that you can completely consider yourself as a fanatic if you want, in that case you should just play completely RP and not select some possibilities wich doesn’t fit your character -spirit- :slight_smile:
Maybe you will have some outfits refering to religion too.

ok thanks for your answer I’ve just thinks it was a good idea to import the religions in the gameplay and the pnj’s reaction

There won’t be “religions” in this game, there will be one religion. Virtually everyone in Bohemia at this time was Catholic. I see no reason why Henry would be an exception.

Maybe in later games Henry will join the Hussites, but they were still technically Catholic if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like