The things wrong with this game

CryEngine isnt a engine where you can create a life like in skyrim.
It is more a linear story side framework. It is not easy to simulate a credible world with it.

Have you notice that this game is racist? Where are armors for dogs? Don´t let me even start with kittens! Their elite legions were the reason we defeated Cumans! NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE!!!

This game is definitely racist, only I get stopped for torches…no one else.

Please tell me this is running with the sarcasm theme of this thread…

Its hard to tell- there is no ‘tone of voice’ to go with…

(Brilliant!)

2 Likes

For crying out loud people, it’s called SARCASM.
Look it up.
It was a dig at all the silly complaints about the game.
I really love this game. On second play through.

2 Likes

This is the Internet…can’t joke here

1 Like

Seriously though…this game needs more skeletons

1 Like

Warning: Sarcastic Response incoming. You have been warned.

My biggest problem with the game is that I can’t one-shot a bear with a weak bow and the worst arrows in the game like I can in Skyrim while escaping Helgen and the bow is too inaccurate. But when I do hit something it goes down super easy when I’m using a yew longbow and better piercing arrows.

I also feel the need to complain that the lockpicking system isn’t as easy as other lockpicking systems and needs to simulate that I’m both pushing in a sweet spot as well as turning the lock at the same time, kind of how older locks were picked. But when I do get good at lockpicking then I can make tens of thousands by doing so on very hard locks. It’s over powered.

The melee also reminds me too much of For Honor and it isn’t streamlined like Witcher 3 or the Batman games, and it isn’t smooth and crisp. But the combat, based on armor and weapon quality, may very well have me one-hitting my poorly armored opponents and thus it’s over powered and I don’t feel any challenge. Also when I’m fighting a well equipped knight or bandit then I can’t do any damage to them with my sword.

WARNING: The Sarcasm Alert is over.

1 Like

All I hear is “wahhhh game is too hard. Need hack and slash.”

2 Likes

Negates all of your arguments… Go play Skyrim… This is not Skyrim… This is better. Adapt or go play Skyrim.

Skyrim awaits you…

Methinketh BraveSirRobin knows/agrees with you…

Yes with all the other threads being hijacked and destroyed it is easy to assume this thread is/was genuine…

Its just more to show that if all the entitled wambulances had their way they would have a tonne of other games (and go play those games!)

This has been one of the better celebration threads that hasnt been derailed.

The consensus being those who add the lightheartedest jokes here are easy going types who would like to be able to use the forums…

Unlike the madhatters who truly believe that KCD enthusiasts dont want their onput on these threads if the are experiencing issues. (We do-just not in every thread or when it is clearly OT rants)

1 Like

I see you have NO comprehension skills!

1 Like

For all those people complaining their sword doesn’t damage plated armour, it’s not supposed to. Use mace or war hammer.

2 Likes

Actually - establishing comprehension skills is important.

Now when those who show little ability to comprehend things try to educate us… we will know they are ignorant / believe that their shit doesnt smell/ thei vooce iant as valuable as they insist it is.

Comprehension is key.

Amazing how much the angry mind can get in the way of practical communication

Nope. no more “two houses is a metropolis” , all is grey, brown or dirt in colour bullcrap for me

If anything this game needs more animals.
I feel its specieist against so many animals.
I mean you hear sounds of wolves but where are they??
Is it because some wolves are ruining the good name of other wolves??
Why is there one dog??
Does Vavra not like other dogs???

About bugs
I saw lots of flies yesterday.
Are butterflies bugs???
Also…cobwebs but no spiders???
You dare to call this triple AAA…

Call AAA? (American automotive association)…

We’re not US based! This seems wrong that you should enforce such a silly solution. Who pays for the international call cost?

Erik you cant be serious. Stop telling me to ‘have fun’.
If your so happy for the american automotive associatuon maybe you should work for them?!

In the meantime let me enjoy sitting on the side of the road, broke down, complaining about the heat…
Sure I could put the windows down but that requires work on my part and this new vehicle has a three year warranty.
Someone else should be putting my windows down. Its not MY fault Im on the side of the road…

The only thing i hear is someone who didnt pay their monthly fee to the aaa. And now is bummed out his car got broken…

If you cant take the heat stay of the highway my grandfather always said.

Did anyone notice that there are no children in medieval Bohemia? :slight_smile: