The Unofficial Great Job Warhorse Studio Topic

True words! Spread the news of this wonderful project!

But still, it is necessary to take a moment and thank all the people at @warhorse for what they have accomplished here. The developement of this game is an achievement in many ways: First of all it will be a great game (I hope); secondly it will bring gamers a new kind of RPG, thus setting a milestone in this genre and inspiring others to do similar things (and use similiar techniques). And finally this game is a statement against those lousy publisher who only want to make quick profit with “free2play mmorpgs for tablets”!

Way to go, Warhorse, keep it up and thank you for your work!

http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/2X/5/51e15754b32182ba80926141f6d2b94f9cc8795b.png

After 5 Alpha Builds and still steaming forward, yeah I think this thread deserves to be dusted off and dragged out of the catacombs.

4 Likes

“Unofficial” I can’t imagine how douchey an official version would beXD

“Thank us!!!”

2 Likes

Ooooooooh! Better be careful with such high level spells, things might get dangerous

3 Likes

Feeling down? Let’s have some music.

1 Like

I just saw the Tech Alpha 0.5 video today and I was struck with how amazing the crime system seem to be! When I’m done with Fallout 4 I will for sure play the Tech Alpha again.:smile:

2 Likes

The offical Great Job Topic is this one:

If you want praise Warhorse, do it!!! :grin: