There's a conflict between controls

I can no longer change key bindings in the menu. No matter what I do, I get the message “There’s a conflict between controls!”, and application is denied.
To my knowledge, nothing conflicts in my key bindings, and nothing is highlighted.

Capture%202018-12-28%2009-29-26
GOG version, updated to 1.7.2.1010

Please advise.

Can you please make screenshot of your keybindings?
Can you reset your keybinding?
Have you anything changed at the keybindings?

Do you have any MODs installed?

The issue was gone today just as randomly as it appeared yesterday.

But here are the details:
Capture%202018-12-28%2023-11-49

Capture%202018-12-28%2023-13-50
Capture%202018-12-28%2023-14-05

Unfortunately, I hadn’t tried resetting while the issue was still present, I’m embarrassed to say.
Probably because I never used to think that to be necessary, my mind kind of filtered that option out, in a way.

Yes, I had changed some bindings.

Some mods are installed. If you still think the information is useful: What is the preferred practice about gathering and compiling information about the mods installed?

It would be usefull if you can reproduce the problem. Maybe identify the MOD who caused the bug.
But the major thing is that it works (again), and you can play and enjoy the game. :slight_smile:

If you find something out please send a bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!!!

Encountered the same problem in 2020, no adds installed. Changed few keys during the gameplay, then suddenly problem appeared and I was not able to change/add any key despite no conflict. After game restart, I was able to add/change keys again. My suspicion is the game kept some something “cached” and performed invalid key check.