Theresa or Lady Stephanie (spoilers)

First I have to say that this is been one of the finest games i have ever played (I bought it for PS4), and there is only one thing i dislike of it so far, which is the really short love stories that Henry can have with Theresa or Lady Stephanie, both are only about three scenes long and after you’ve passed them you can’t keep being on the relationship or even speak to them about the realationship. I just hope they deliver a patch, update or even a dlc that continues the love stories.

3 Likes

Honestly think that this is one of the most common complaints I’ve seen. Agreed wholeheartedly. Takes the fun out of this aspect of the game.

3 Likes

I made a similar thread recently. Many of us agree that these relationships could have added much to the game.

2 Likes

I 100% agree with you

1 Like

Im just realy glad that they have an achievement for not sleeping with anybody. tired of stupid relationship being big deal in most all new games…

Agree. It feels very shallow that there’s somewhat less relation between Henry and Theresa after the questline than before.

1 Like