Things that should be added! ( Increase Immersion, and Experience)

Salve,
Hello to the community, and creators of this wonderful game! I hope you will read this as I really think there are some things that should be added into this game to make it the perfect RPG. Not saying its not perfect, It’s definitely the best rpg that’s been released within the last few years. I love the historical accuracy, and all that jazz, and I believe the creators have done a very good job with this game, but I believe for new players, or returning players, some things should be added to get the full experience of a medieval setting! So please hear me out!

First, there should be some things implemented into the late game/end game, because it gets pretty dry
I believe there should be some kind of housing, and the option to marry.
I love the idea of “Courting” because it was very important in medieval society, and the way the team executed it in KCD, was not the best to say the least. For the housing, players should be able to purchase either a house in a town, or farmland, and be able to hire workers to work the fields,etc. It would be very neat, and it would give players the motivation to save all that money! Also, for the marriage idea, I think that the NPCs who you have had a positive impact on, should come to the ceremony, and that Godwin should be the priest that weds you. ( Not a big deal, hes just hilarious!) Now I know some people will say that Henry is just looking for vengeance and yada yada yada, but Henry doesnt seem like he could be angry forever! His mood changes alot around women, and his friends so I personally think it would be a great idea!

Another thing I wish the game included was “tournaments”
Jousting, One on One combat, Archery, should all be tournaments players can make profit from (Or lose profit)
As tournaments were a big source of entertainment

Maybe add more atmosphere to the taverns? Drinking was an important part of medieval life, and I think there should be more “life” in the taverns. Maybe add some bards, drinking contests, things of that nature!

Anyway, thats what I have came up with for now! Thanks for taking the time to read this novel lol
And Devs, please leave your comments on what you think about these ideas! We would all love to see them implemented and I know you guys would make these ideas perfectly!

Sincerely,
TheBaronKnight

2 Likes

Did not know tournaments was a future DLC! Hyped for its arrival

2 Likes

Minstrels traveling around entertaining the bored populace!
Or traveling with Brave Sir Henry?
“Bravely bold Sir Robin
Rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin.
He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp.
Or to have his eyes gouged out,
And his elbows broken.
To have his kneecaps split
And his body burned away,
And his limbs all hacked and mangled
Brave Sir Robin.”
Hope you all saw Monty Python’s “Holy Grail”!

Open air concerts and girls, lovely girls dancing to the music!
And festivals! Surely these people had festivals!

1 Like

Haha! Awesome! I couldn’t agree more!

1 Like