This is What i want in the future dlcs!

Is there anyone one else exept me that wants weapon racks and an armory with some sort of manakin that can display your weapons and armors that you collect through the game… i would absolutly love that in an dlc and be able to create your own unique crest for a shield or tabard. And then have the guards in pribyzlavits to wear your crest. And maybe have small events in the game where you defend your village from the cumans and bandits. All and all i love the game and are enjoying it sooo much, but the things i listed would really extend the end game experience for a weapon and armor horder like me! Please tell me if you like the ideas! :ok_hand:t2::wink:

1 Like

The ideas themselves are great and I would love weapon racks and mannequins, but to have your own crest you have to be a nobleman (a knight-banneret for example) which Henry is unfortunately not.

6 Likes

The second part of From the Ashes.

1 Like

I would love to be able to set up a campsite with fire and whatnot in the woods. Would be great for those times I’m hunting animals or cumans and it starts getting dark.

3 Likes

Oh thats right! Did not think of that…and as a commoner you were not able to be knighted Either right?

Hey thats a great Idea!!

At least this person got his ideas in b4 the dlc is released :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Come on let me know your wishes and ideas for the future dlcs!

You were. Henry has a chance. (Attention! Spoilers ahead!) Since Sir Radzig acknowledged him as his son then, if the king is delivered from his captivity, Sir Radzig can make a plea for Henry to become Radzig’s legitimate heir and then, provided Radzig is successful, Henry is a nobleman. Henry has already been made Hans Capon’s page so the question is in some 10-15 years of good service. Maybe in KCD 2 or 3 :slight_smile:

Regarding the subject, I’d like more quests for Pribyslavitz and Henry the Bailiff. Like more disputes to settle, more crimes to investigate.

1 Like

I’ve suggested the idea of armor/weapon displays a number of times on here and the subreddit. It would make a great addition to FTA

Well (spoilers ahead), Radzig appears to lose his lands at some point, as he goes on to become some sort of robber knight. If he had become a Ritter at the hands of Wenceslaus, it’s possible that he was a Reichsritter - an Imperial Knight, given lands to govern from the Imperial territory - usually in German regions. It’s quite possible in that case, that when Wenceslaus did not take the Imperial crown, and was deposed as King of the Romans by the electorate, Radzig could have had his status revoked, and the fief given to someone loyal to the Palatinate. If that’s the case, Henry doesn’t stand to gain overly much from inheritance. Radzig appears to go on to govern more lands in Bohemia, but that seems to be the extent of it.

But, yes, Henry could be either knighted as a Ritter, which wasn’t too rare for a commoner man-at-arms who provided valuable service. Otherwise he could earn the title of Edler - which conferred rights to similar areas, but was more intended as a reward for good stewardship in administrative roles. Ranks higher than this might be a stretch, though certain non-landed titles did give status on par with Counts. The Hetman role that Radzig serves is one such title, as is his Burgrave title.

1 Like

How about a blacksmithing minigame were we can make our own swords/weapons like originally promised.

1 Like

However henry isn’t quite a commoner. As a blacksmith by trade he is closer to a freeman/merchant. Being in service of Radzig raised him to Squire.
Bailiff is actually a small step down.
He was closer to becoming a knight as a squire <<<< Henry was then essentially a knight in training.

1 Like

Have the guardhouse? If so, check out the shields in the inside and out. Bare bones display. Plain shields stuck on the wall. Funny thing is you can take them off the wall, but you can’t put them back or replace them with a proper Talmberg. :smirk:

Switching them and then placing a Pribyslavitz Boar shield at the tavern and a nice Kobyla bouche shield inside your room in the Rathaus should be doable as well as having one small weapons rack (1-3 weapons) and 1 mannequin (or simplified frame) for a full suit of armor.

1 Like

He didn’t/doesn’t lose one for the other does he?

1 Like

That would be nice. I’d settle for commissioning works if WH can’t get the tech to work

1 Like

If he is on “loan” to Divish and not released from service by Radzig might not. The bailiff postion might be an interruption in “training”. If given to Divish to serve then I say ya.

1 Like

I got my Boar shield off that wall and there was a “gothic” red and blue kite shield ( poor defense rating)next to it.

1 Like

I take squire as ‘filler’ since can’t be ennobled, and we know the bailiff arrangement is temporary

1 Like

I like the idea.

2 Likes