Timmy's farm burned out

restarted the game for the umpteenth time. Skipped reporting in to Radz after Prybitz. went for the rebuild first(Master Bailiff). On my way to Samopesh I saw the usual in myrwhat’sit dead horses and the burning pyres of dead flesh. I do not ever remember seeing Timmy’s farm burned out. It was gutted. There were guards there, but no one spoke or moved. I felt like this was the Stud farm all over again. If I just found the right person and dialoged then it would open up.

2 Likes

There is a burned down farm with a lot of dead and some soldiers there for the entire game.

This is the exact same farm you have to go to to find Timmy and it is not burned then

In my playthrough, there is only 1 dead person and 1 soldier at this burned farm after the bandits atacked Merhojed. In the Alpha or Beta of the game, it was the Kolben farm or estate and there was a quest. The farm buried down and everybody died. In the quest, you could burried a died soldier behind the farm. I think the complete quest from the alpha was cancelled in the final Game. Like also all quests in Samopesh. But the grave behind the farm is still there also in the final Game. Just nothing to do with.

I have a bleed over then. There are at least 5 guards alive and three or four bodies that can be picked up. in previous play throughs I used the grave under the tree for Timmy after I executed him. Do we have ghosts wanting to reappear ?

Maybe! Interesting. Than its different.

It depends on how many soldiers you take with you for the battle of Pribyslavitz. It’s only burned if you say there are a lot of bandits.

Good to know. Thanks!