Too much money

There is a strenght requirement the plate armours weight is so much that you can’t wear a full set at the start.
Your limited by carry weight.

from wiki page on 15th century plate armor

1 Like

I’m playing hardcore right now, after finishing twice in normal. As for my 641K Groschen, well I messed that up completely. I left it in Vranik because I changed armor before going in thinking, “I don’t care if I get this armor back because I’m not fighting anyone until I get back to my horse.”

Although at one point in my 2nd playthrough, I decided to see if I could kill everyone in Vranik. I killed about 20-25 until I got bored and thought I need to finish. Then, everyone was attacking me, even after I loaded an earlier save before I started killing everyone. So, I had to sneak to Eric, then sneak to Vanek, then sneak back to Eric.

By the time I had built Pribyslavitz, I had 375K. I feel like I spent recklessly, too. I built wealth pretty quickly with gathering herbs and using the perk to make just a bit more from selling them. I think I lined my pockets from levels 1 - 7 and set off to settle things at Neuhoff. There was about 11K in my pocket. It was super cool at first! But then it was odd. Some of the traders in Rattay would have well over 20K in inventory and I was selling sometimes 5K - 14K at a time. It felt overly abused. A few hours ago I played the night raid quest and ended up killing every bandit in Talmberg in my underwear. I then decided it was a little too easy, so I said goodbye to all my sweet groschen (ended at 695K) to start a hardcore playthrough. I think I’ll try your way. Thanks for the tips!