Tournament - infinite loading + wish

Helo there,
i have: kingdom come deliverance 1.7.1.1001h from gog.
bug i encountered: (hardcore mode)
finished first tournament - glad the difficulty was so high - , encountered an op oponnent outside of rattay that always defeated me, so I shot him down with arrows. after 7 days, the next tournament showed up, went to the tournament - it was already too easy but after the second duel, the finale should show up but i end up with infinite loading screen. I read, that some people solved it by going to a miller, but I play hardcore mode, I dont really wish to go anywhere I dont know :smiley:
wish: what about removing the slowdowns during blocking, … ? it would make the fight even more intensive and would result in an immersive experience. thanks

There’s a mod that does exactly that.

Hello!
This has been fixed in 1.7.1 for most but it seems that some players still experience this issue. If you are willing to send us the save files, I will send you an e-mail address. It would help to investigate this.

The way around this is to go to Samopesh to a blacksmith (not a miller) which is quite some way North North West from the Rattay. Talking to him and completing his quest should allow you to get trough the second tournament.

As for the slow-motion in combat. I would also prefer not having them and there is mod on the nexus that does that. But be warned that mods could cause bugs and errors.

Also happened to me yesterday. Infinite loading before 3rd stage. In 1.7.1. Black Peter is dead. I didn’t talk to blacksmith though.

Also when i entered the tourney it was late around 14:00 - 15:00 in game. But after reload i went straight to the herald a little after 8:00 and was able to complete the tourney.

Worked for me.
I had a different ongoing quest with a different blacksmith (ticks of the trade with the Ledetchko blacksmith) but as soon as I completed it, no more problem with the 3rd round of the tournament.

I’m still getting this bug even after visiting the blacksmith. Even tryed reloading an older save and completing the blacksmith quest before the tourney starts still encountered the infinite loading screen I am also playing on xbox.