Tournament Mode Infinite Loading Screen

During the third tournament, after defeating the first two opponents, the game will go into an infinite loading screen, I’ve waited for it for about half an hour with no results. Has anyone else suffered this problem?

2 Likes

Me, same problem here. On PS4 have tried several times with same result stops on third match.

I have the same problem, breaks the game for me since if I ignore the tournament I fail a side quest. I’ll just wait for a fix before I enter the game again

I had the same bug, just already at the 2nd tournament. In the end I let my self loose and went on with the game.
Now at the 3rd match same bug.
However. after winning the first round, the Herald starts jabbling about I won and now have to fight in the finals, he then kinda interrupts him self and then just spews one announcement after the other. wtf

Have anybody won more than one tournament?

Exactly I have same problem with my 2nd tournament.

Hello.
This is probably because you killed Black Peter without talking to the blacksmith in the Samopesh. It is known bug.

What…? I’m having the same problem and my only question now is how they could let this bug happen… if killing him is going to cause a game-breaking (or rather, quest-breaking) bug like this… why is he able to attack us before talking to the blacksmith…? He randomly charged me out of a bush after I had just finished with the Riddler wayfarer, and I had no choice but to kill him… few days later tourney comes up and I can’t get past round 2. (2nd tournament btw)

1 Like

So is there any way I can fix this?

Just go and talk to samopesh blacksmith to start and finish his mission. After that tournament worked for me

Why isn’t this a sticky on the forums. I know they are working on a patch, but this info should LIT UP as sson as you google anything related to the tourney being bugged.
Needless to say it worked for me:-)

Same problem, second turnament, at the end of second round infinite loading

It’s because you killed Black Peter without talking to the blacksmith in Samopesh, as I said earlier idk why he’s allowed to attack you beforehand if it causes a bug like this but yeah, just reload to before you killed him and avoid killing him at all costs

I have another funny bug. I finished the first tournament (after several attempts because of the searching through by the guards while fighting bug). Of course I beat black Peter in the 3rd round. After that I went to the blacksmith in samopesh and asked him whats his problem. He then told me that his son died blabla, and I should investigate it. Then suddenly Henry said “I know what happened. Peter killed your son. He tried the same with me and ambushed me. He fled and I couldn’t catch him.”. I was like dafuq henry what the heck are u talking about that never happened to u u liar. Yee and then the quest was solved. xD
I’m now curious what will happen in the second tournament. Will it never start? Will I get an infinite loading screen? Will henry transform to a chicken?

As of december 20, 2018, Im experiencing the same: In the 2nd tourney, I’m stuck in a black loading screen for an eternity after winning round 2. It does not seem to be able to progress to round 3.

Same bug is still happening in January. Killed Black Peter, didn’t talk to the guy in samopesh.

Having the same bug on current patch on PC no mods loaded and fresh install.

2nd tournament, 3rd round,killed Black Peter and no way to talk to blacksmith.

I won the first Tourney, got ambushed, killed black Peter, participated in the second Tourney, got stuck before the 3rd match, Googled the bug and learned about doing the Deadmen quest, loaded my game a day before the second Tourney starts so i could go to samopesh and get the quest from the blacksmith but he never did! He told me his son’s story, then I tell him Black Peter ambushed me as well and that I killed him, then he gave me 85 groshen and the conversation ended but no quest ever started or finished, is not even archived in the “done” quests. I thought since i got the money the quest must be done anyways so i went straight to the tournament and again got stuck in the loading screen after the 2nd match. Please Help!

I want to mention that before i went to samopesh to try and fix the bug i hadn’t even discovered it in the map, i didn’t even know it existed.
Also i bet 100 groschen on my self with the miller for the second tournament.

Please make a bugreport to:

support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I found out that the deadmen quest won’t activate if the “enroll in the tourney” activity is already in your objectives, so in order to fix the bug you have to talk to the samopesh blacksmith before the tourney activity pops up in your objectives. It doesn’t matter if you killed Black Peter already…