Treasures of the Past - activation

As a backer I received a code for Treasures of the Past.

I don´t know if it is a bug or I messed up the installation, but the game never asked me for the code. I dont have the DLC in steam. No maps in my chest.

I sent an email to support but I have no reply so far (2 days ago). I found on forums that emailing to support help one guy.

Is there any general solution or is it only way? Will a patch help (Should I wait? I´ve waited for 36 hours in game and I finally want to hunt treasures)?

You have to activate the Code via steam…

1 Like

Thanks! I will watch it and try it when I come home from work.

Didn´t try to search in german. My german is bit rusty, but I will handle it :slight_smile:

Do you know if there will be the armour in the game I am playing or just in a new game?

You have to search the armor in the chests. You can use your savegames. No Need to restart your Mission.

1 Like

In Steam - Games tab - Activate a Product on Steam - next - agree - insert product key. Thats it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought it will be in DLCs for KC:D. So I was confused that it is not listed there.

Thanks a lot guys! Now I need to survive in real life work to finally do meaningful thing afterward :smiley:

1 Like