Trying to trigger a cutscene

Hey does anyone know how and when the cutscene is happening when you are at the enemy camp, and some hungarians arguing is going on then the main boss kills a guy, front of the tower gate?
I only got this cutscene once to work and cannot get it to work again after new game
This is before the battle, im not talking about the end scene

Don’t kill the bandits at the windmill and instead cooperate with them to track down Timmy?

aaaaaaaaaa, thanks

do you have to meet with him at Samopesh , and walk with him up to the farm?

There are actually two cutscenes that can be triggered there before the battle.

1. When you tell Robart that you have found the bandit camp he sends you on scouting mission. If you manage to get into bandit camp while the bandits wont notice you (ideally in cuman armor) you will trigger cutscene with Bandits boss kiling one of his own.

2. If you tell Bandits at the mill where is Timmy and then go after them, you will see a dialogue between the Bandit and Timmy, afterwards the bandit thanks you and says whther or not you want to join them.
    He invites you to the Pribislawitz camp and there you trigger another cutscene.
    But I warn you this cutscene is highly badass

Also the 2nd cutscene take too damn long to get to. It involves a lot of waiting. And given the state of beta you might be forced to try it several times.

Thanks for the reply, I cannot seem to sucessfully lie to him, he alawys attacks me with Timmy…my speech level is 10

To be truthfull I have no idea how high your speech skill has to be.

But it definitely worked with speech at 99 :smiley:

lol how did you manage to do that ? whats the add skill cmd?
I have chosen Diplomat at the beginning

Well, being QA tester in Warhorse helps a bit with cheating. :smiley:
Unfortunately for you, most of the cheats are disabled in Beta.

I tried to trigger the cutscenes all day, do you think it matters what you choose at the begining?
I also tried to speak with every NPC to increase my speech level but still cannot lie to the bandit after he speaks with Timmy

You might need to have the correct clothing and attributes active in order to speak to him successfully.

I have intimidated the 4 at the windmill before, as well as had to fight them for failing to do so when asking to be left alone - is it possible that you also need to be intimidating rather than glib to be invited to join them?

yes, the diplomat has the highest speech skill.
But if you truly spoke to every NPC and you still cannot lie to him, it probably means that it is just not possible to do it in the Beta.

Just to make sure: You are leveling up speech skill by just talking, so to get the the highest speech you should not skip any dialog.

If we are talking about using speech skill. Then better clothing wont help you.
Clothing is good for using impress.

Intimidation is driven by your strenght and at this point it wont help you to get the bandits on your side.

I’m always in full cuman armour, I’m sure the armor disguise works at the enemy camp, becoue they say " where did you get this armor ", when noticed
BUT I still cannot trigger the cutscene there even if I’m not noticed in a cuman armor and go to the front gate of the temple/tower, nothing happens, they just attack me after a time
and yes I’m after speaking with the master , and going to the camp for scouting

You can easily intimidate Morcock(bandit guy) to get invited to the bandit lair by selecting squires but I haven’t had any luck with getting the alternate cutscene to trigger.
Morcock tells me to meet him at the camp. I’m equipped with full cuman armor and when I go to the bandit camp I am approached by bandit who says he’ll bring me to Morcock. The bandits aren’t hostile but once I get inside the camp it triggers the cutscene with the bandit boss killing one of his men. After this the bandits became hostile. On one occasion I managed to temporarily avoid the cutscene and get inside the heart of the camp. I saw a new line was added to the quest saying something like “I should ask around the camp”.

I successfully managed to trigger both cutscenes !
I’ve choosen Squire this time, and used my strength to intimidate (battle icon) at every quest npc conversation
Maybe 1 part of the required full cuman armor was missing from my clothing? or my shield wasnt cuman? Idono…
Now , I can talk with morcock at the enemy camp aswell and he calls the boss down and the 2nd cutscene happens aswell

When waiting for morcock you can use t_scale 10 for the time to pass by faster

4 Likes

GOT IT! :smiley: 1st and 2nd cutscene! :smiley: just a 8 hours of trying to do it :blush:
if someone want to see it :slight_smile:

3 Likes