Unable To Pickup Side Quests - From The Ashes

Alright so I finished the main story line months ago. When from the ashes came out I got back into the game. so i finished my rebuild of the village and decided ill go finish up side quests. so far i have went to the huntsman in talmberg (quest icon on map) and he doesn’t give me the option to pickup a quest, the tanner in talmberg (activity) cant even talk to him, & and Zora in Nuehoff (quest icon on map). why am i not getting the dialogue options to pick up these quests?! this is very frustrating as i need to finish the talmberg huntsmans quest line before i can get him to come to my village. help!

if you forgot, when you got to Veranik there was a warning than some quest will fail if you continue. that may be part of your problem.
Also you can’t get the huntsman for the DLC.

if i cannot pick up those quests then the side quest marker on the map needs to be removed. furthermore, players should have the option to go back and pickup any side quest during end game.

Also, thanks for the information on the huntsman in talmberg. I’d still like to finish his quest line though.

if Talmberg is still in ruins for you then it is hard to have the horse race. With Talmberg village empty of people it is hard to trade with no one there. That is if after the end of the siege. I hear The castle is rebuilt in the DLC tho.

Thats just it. Talmberg isn’t in ruins anymore. there a people going about their daily lives in the village. there are people at the castle. everything is back to normal. even the quest icons are on the map but for some reason i don’t get the dialogue options to pickup the quests.

Then you got me. other than a bug I got nothing else. than what I said before. You using mods on PC? Or are you console?

Console. trust me if i could export my game files and load them onto my pc i would so i could mod the game.

1.6 and the DLC srewed over quite a few mods. not so much fun anymore. Mostly because a lot of the mods are now Orphans and not updated for months.

Zora shows as a quest giver for me too, but no option to get one when going to her.

Same here! I have that issue with multiple NPC’s!

Alright, so I am unable to pickup any Activity or Side Quest. I searched the whole map and went to every activity giver and/or quest giver in the game that is marked by an icon on the map and either the only option i have is to pick pocket them or they don’t give me the dialogue options to pickup a quest. i love the game but it is broken and unstable.