Unable to sprint or ride horse at full speed after accessing inventory

PS4 standard player here: Same here for me and my horse Trojan too and looking up how recent this has happened for us strikes me as wierd. . I’m 74 hours in wandering about the map now I am confident in combat and knocking down side quests one by one with much enjoyment. . both proficient in combat and stealth to boot. . i also noticed that this bug happens to NPCs hostile or not since I had the chance to run after a bandit and notice he’s moving at the same sluggish speed as well but sprint animation is intact. . town guards are also moving at the same slow pace but the animation is alright. . just that every moving thing (animals included) appear to moving on ice/sliding slowly on their path but the animation seems alright. . . i can only get a temporary fix by eating from a pot, washing on a trough, and going in and out of the skip time window at least 3 times (no skipping done, just enter and exit). . i’m considering putting this game down until its fixed. . Honestly its annoying AF. .

2 Likes

Standard PS4 - Warhorse Jenda - around 200 hours played. Same issue here. I’ve tried loading saves from a couple hours before the bugged originally occurred, but it makes no difference. Likewise, the bug is temporarily fixed by using the map, menu, or opening dialog. Very annoying.
Also the Halberg bug is an issue in Rattay. Not sure if there is some sort of connection there.

1 Like

Same thing here on PS4. I just get up and off the horse a couple of times. This usally fixes it.

2 Likes

Haha danke habe das gleiche Problem sprinten des Charakters auch nicht möglich. Spiele es auf der Konsole

2 Likes

Zumindest können wir die schöne Landschaft besser genießen :joy:

I have war horse Jenda, same thing is happening on Xbox

seems this bug was not fixed in the latest 1.06 patch that came out for the ps4. it seemed to have been fixed the first few hours but it just came back. not as worse than before since it goes away alot quicker than it used to so this maybe related to optimaztion perhaps?

Is someone else here who still Have this Bug?
Or i am the only one who cant Sprint?
I really want to continue this game.

Must be a PS4 bug. I never had that problem on PC unless when related to the stuttering bug back in 1.41 for PC

Vanilla PS4… I started over after the most recent patch (ie deleted the whole game from my ps4, deleted saves and everything, defragged my hard drive on the ps4, loaded the game back up, downloaded the new patch, started new game), and I haven’t had that issue again.

I’m further along that when it happened the last two times it happened to me. I have high hopes, but keep expecting it to happen at some point any time now…

I started keeping my save files to 10 total when I start a session. I have not had this problem since I started doing that. I am on Ps4 Pro.

I had this problem on my first playline. After the last patch I’ve started the playline number 2 and not a single bug until now. Almost at the 80 hours mark, vanilla PS4 player here.