Unable to start From Ashes dlc

As the title suggests. I have just finished the epilogue and when I speak to Divish the only option I have is a line of dialogue about getting to the trebuchet in time which I have already used with him. I have reloaded the game, waited some hours as he went through his routine - nothing. No quest marker. The only quest marker I have for Talmberg is some guy called Nicholas who will train me but apparently not give me any quest.

Nicholas does not want to cooperate after end game, neither your two friends.

This is how it is ā€œsupposedā€ to be: after entering Vranik you canā€™t start Talmberg quests. The quest markers remain, though. The only option is to load an earlier save.

Head to Prib and hunt around there for bandits. Theyā€™ll engage you in dialogue, and you can choose what to do. This kick starts the rebuilding missions (I didnā€™t deal with Divish until the surveyor had looked around).

ilya1502 - All the guides online say you can start the dlc after the epilogue, which I have completed. Some reported Divish not being in Talmberg but in Rattay at first - this didnā€™t happen to me, he was at Talmberg when I got there. But no quest marker, nothing to start the dlc with. And yet all the guides online - even pages specifically dedicated to helping people start the dlc - say it can be done once the epilogue with Hans Capon is complete.

Hugh - I had a look around and inside Pribyslavitz but found no bandits, only a cuman sleeping in a tent, for some reason.

Hi @Rihani
What happen if you start the gameā€¦ do you see the DLC activation screen after loading your savegame? You have to confirm it by pressing ā€œESCā€.

1 Like

I hadnā€™t played for about two months, but I was at the end of the game, at the siege but before the trebuchet had been built. I decided to finish the campaign before doing the dlc - but that was a day or two ago now and I canā€™t remember if a screen announcing the dlc appeared :confused:

Should the screen still be appearing whenever I launch the game?

Hmm stand in the lower camp and forward time a few times, each time you ā€˜awakeā€™ from the time forwarding, run up into the upper camp (the one just outside the ruined church) and you will hopefully come across a group of bandits going about their business. I just so happened to have stayed there for the night when I awoke in the morning and found them there (with a very important captive).

whenever you start/load a savegame which never loaded with the DLC

Nope, I donā€™t get that screen at all. It doesnā€™t look familiar to me either though Iā€™d never say I for sure have never seen it as my memory plainly is flaky as hell.

Okā€¦there should be a Problem with the dlc actvation. Nothing what we can solve here.
please get in contact with the support. support@kingdomcomerpg.com