Unclimbable Wall Night Raid Quest

At the beginning of the quest, Night Raid, one needs to climb a ladder. In my version of the game, you are not able to climb the wall, as you are reaching the top of the ladder. The getting up animation is followed by the fall from the ladder and no matter what I try, I just fall down (same applies to the NPCs in the mission) again and again.
In addition, the FLEE! command is up since before even speaking to Sir Robard. And my Last Save is from 2h before the point, when “FLEE!” got activated ( I shot at the talmberg bandit guards just for fun and a wave of nearly 30 enemies tried to kill me afterwards, whom I accomplished to kill) with an reappearing fight symbol every few seconds, everywhere I go, but I am not in a fight anymore…

ATTENTION!!! :wink:

What version of the game do you have? This was one the issues that was fixed by previous patches.

Version 1.3.4 and appeared at version 1.3.3

No one was supposed to have this issue by patch 1.3 . It’s very odd that you have it, it might have been that one of the recent patches caused the problem to reappear. No workaround for it as far as i know unfortunately, I’d say double check that you have the latest version of the game then inform WH about it.

ok thanks, just reinstalling right now :slight_smile:

installed the game three times now, bug is still there