Uncompleteable quests after ending (no spoilers)

Hey! I am in my first playthough on PS4. I want to complete the Perfectionist achievemnt. I am around halfway thought the main story and want to complete it before going on the remaining 30 side quests. I read that there are some that become uncompleteable after the ending or certain parts of the story since things happen to character that are necessary for the quests. Can somebody tell me which are these quests so I can complete them and focus on the main story?

Also I failed Weeds (I checked multiple times but appearantely there were some left) and Waldenisians (I ran out fo time even though I was focusing on the quest). Will this make the Perfectionist achievement unobtainable for me?

1 Like

Nobody knows?

I think you don’t can start the Quest with Fritz and Matthew in the Quarry (Gallow Brothers/A Rock and a Hard Place) when you too advanced in the Mainquest and can also not get the Judas Achievement because of that. As Far as i know only succefull ended Quests counts towards the Completionist Achievement, but there is Room to fail a few Quests. I read it is obtainable even if you don’t do the Monastery Questline (around 5 Quests).

The game actually lends itself quite well to multiple replays focused on alternative play styles or themes.

I just remembered that there is another Quest that you can’t do if you pass a certain point in the Main Story Line. Steal a Horse from Merhojed for Woyzeck the Miller.

I havent done those yet, thanks for the heads up!

Some Side quests are playable while limited quest line.
For example, “Last will and testament” need to be started till the “Pestilence” solved.
“Damsel in distress” and “Rattled(I heard it changed recent update)” while “All that glisters”
And all monastery side quests(7) need to be finished while “A needle in haystack”.(You can even skip that main quest.)

And “Hare hunt” “Sheep in wolf cloth”.
You need choose “Hare"or"Sheep”, one of them must fail. And “Sheep” have 2 additional sidequests.

You can’t start samopesh blacksmith’s quest if you finished Capon’s tournament and it’s event first.

And some of Talmberg sidequests are automatically failed by main story to get into Vranik.
I guess they are “My lady” “King’s sport & Horse race” “House of god” “Rock and hard & Gallows brothers” and “Hare & Sheep+2” above.
And you also shouldn’t continue some other side quests while Vranik~Epilogue.
I recommend to finish them before Vranik or wait till the main story end. They could mess up.