Unique characters' armour

Hugs far I have found the breastplate Sir Hanush wears in a treasure cache in Sassau (Decorated Cuirass) I know you can get a copy of Lord Capons doublet in the upper castle in rattan along with the tight red hose which are best for sneaking.

I am at a loss why sir Divish doesn’t wear his ornate armor in the conversations before battle though.

Though allot of people change armor in cutscenes too. Like robard and some of the bandits at the windmill.

Lord Divish is actually wearing is armor during one of the small battle before the assault on Talmberg so.

1 Like

He wears it during the battle, but in any of the standard conversations before the battles he isn’t wearing it. Same with radio and Hanush.

If you can find Radzig during big battles he is definitely wearing his helmet, i wish i could find it tho that helmet looks sick

You might be in the wrong room. He sleeps in the little room adjoining the dining room. Not in the big room upstairs.

A hard lock cabinet had Sir Radzigs hood when I ransacked that room yesterday.

This is hood could be related to his personnal guard in fact.
Some soldier are wearing it in the camp near samopesh.

Yes is possible to find unique characters armour in the game. Pickpocked or kill him adn loot him. Use killable npc mod.

??? i have 3. sold off others.

Would you share some screenshot? :open_mouth:

I not hawe many screenshot et byt 2 is here. First is full pickpocketed Henry father and second is how to best equip in Skalitc (brigantine from Vanek).

1 Like

Hmm Radzig and Hanush armor isnt item. To have them use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/231

impressive!

will the cutscenes show Radzig/Hanush armor?

I think yes. This mod replace model of unused test armor to Radzig/Hanush armor in all variation.