Unique characters' armour

It is possible to find unique characters’ armour in the game? I can’t seem to find divish’s and radzig’s armour.

No. At least I don’t think so

Cries, sad times.

The only unique item i’ve gotten was sir han’s pourpoint when I robbed it in the mission where he bathes, thats unique because it takes up the hauberk slot instead of where a normal pourpoint would, it also looks unique compared to normal pourpoints.

You can get the Rattay Lord’s chestplate. It is a decorated piece that can be sometimes found on knights during the large scale story battles. Look for the gold striped chest pieces. I have not seen any others at any other location. You will have to kill an allied knight for it. I am currently looking for the visored bascinet that Radzig has but no luck thus far. You can also snag the St. George sword that Capon has from the very hard lockbox. There are youtube videos on it’s location. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply. I know that i’m being demanding but what about Sir Divish’s? does it exist?maxresdefault1

Maybe with mods you can get every piece of equipment in the vanilla game through a console command or at a vendor, much like the room with every item in the game of skyrim.

1 Like

I am hoping some of these items become rewards at DLC events. Like the Rattay tournament. I know there was a discussion on the Great Helmets on this link:

Which discussed that certain items were used for tournaments or were antiques. It would be interesting to see/obtain from tournament dlc. We have already seen video/photo of the tournament in Rattay. I just don’t believe it has been added in yet…

1 Like

That armor Divish wears doesnt actually exist in game im pretty sure its just in cutscenes, thats why outside of them he wears ordinary clothes

That’s seems pretty counter intuitive I think. Everyone but divish’s armour exist… I guess the old man is just that special

I’ve only seen him wear the decorated armor in the cutscenes, i’ve seen him wear other armor although it doesn’t resemble the one in those cutscenes

Yeah. Thanks for the answer. However there are still hope; vitus’s cuirass and kuttemberg cuirass isn’t found yet so there is still a chance. But yeah, when I lockpicked divish’s chest, he have a set of Milanese armour which was quite puzzling.

Sir radzigs’s hood is in sir divish’s room in a very hard chest. It’s red with emblems on the shoulders.

Another thing people really don’t know is that if you become the talmberg huntsman you are given a House.

That’s good to know! Thanks. But I’m currently have trouble with lockpicking high level locks. I tried to level up with the chest at pescek’s but since I did it too quickly continuously or something, the chest is not locking anymore.

Oh? I’ll see how to become a huntsman then.

You also get this from finishing the robber baron quest, that quest seems to corrupt peoples saves though for some reaoson.

You can also kill and steal the cuman commanders helmet with face emblem but you don’t get to own it for very long!

Which version of the game is this located on?

Damn i’m waiting for a mod to get those sweet armor sets!