(Unique?) Installation Issues

Hi, I bought the game yesterday, and would have downloaded and installed it right then and there, but I have very terrible internet at my house. So I downloaded and installed it on my laptop at the public library, and moved to files over to my desktop. I try to go into the Bin and launch KingdomCome.exe but then I get a quick scare with a loud static noise, and a message saying “You do not have a valid license for this game” pops up and exits from the game. Is there something I’m missing? Do I have to download and install it all over again, but with my desktop instead? Or is there a simple validation method I’m not privy to?
I’m extremely grateful for any of your help.

http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/

There you can login with your user data (game user data) and open a ticket “New issue”.

I think there you will become the best answer.

Greetings
Cid

1 Like

Well… that does not sound like a proper way to install a game.

@ElCidKastillia is right here, try to get help at http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/ hopefully we can do something for you there.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response! I’ve tried following the link, but every time I try to log in I just get a “Bad Response from Server” message.

Take you KCD game login and not the community login!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it work with the hint from @ElCidKastillia? Are you able to log into the support page now?

No, still not able to log in… Is the KCD game login assigned once you buy the game? Because I’ve tried using both my forum password and username as well as my account name from the main site.

It should be the account from your main side, the same account like you use for starting the game with the launcher. But if it does not work, I will open a ticket for you with a link to this thread, so QA-Members will know about your issue and they will work an a solution. But please note that this is a very special case here, as your way to install the game was very unusual.

Well thank you very much for the offer, but I don’t want to be a bother, so I’ll just haul my desktop down to the library and install it the normal way on Monday.

1 Like

Thank you all for your great help, but since it’s such a problem that I tried running it in an unorthadox way, I’ve decided to bite the bullet and install it the normal way. Thank you very much!
-Bookrider

If something don´t work properly (which can be still the case) please contact me again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also have a similar problem.
I have just bought the game after watching my brother play it yesterday.
I copied his game folder in the hope of using that instead of waiting for my very slow connection to download over 6gb.

I point the launcher to the copied folder, but it does not check if any data exists and tries to download the whole thing :frowning:

any way round this ?