Updated beta?

I would love to play more of the game but at the same time i dont want to spoil it, are you guys going to say release the rest of the weapons into beta? Do you plan on updateing the beta?

No. The next update will be the completed full game. Date to be confirmed.

Its seems so! But wait 2 days, to the 9 June! New informations will arrive! :slight_smile:

well I guess, come friday, we will either get the game or get the release date.
I hope it’s the game, I’m really tired of waiting.
I hope it comes out this month or next month.

In a previous threat I said that i am a little bit frustrated cause i belive the booth at E3 could have an newer version of the game than the original backers. A WH-moderator answerd No it would be the actual Version all backers allready have. So i belief we may get an release date but no further updates. I still venture the game would be released Dec 2017 and it is not that far away :smiley:

That’s not actually true.
The public beta won’t be on E3, but something different.
I won’t go into detail though.

Ohh could be I misunderstood what I’ve read before. Thx for revise it

Will be release date, probably.

1 Like

I proudly support Mundy here!

1 Like

Баярлалаа. (Thank you).

Release next year on 13. Februar 2018 in german press

german computer magazin “gamestar”

1 Like

Honestly, I expected frequent updates of the beta when I backed this game. Not getting any updates is a massive disappointment.

edit: I mean, I can’t wait to play the final release… But this whole alpha/beta thing left a bad taste in my mouth.

1 Like

Yeah I have to admit I felt as though I’d been led astray quite a bit. But at least the game looks good. I’d rather see a finished game instead of the rushed polished turds that’ve been getting pushed out lately.