Viktor Bocan and Weekly Torch?

So I read this article in czech with Viktor Bocan. For those who does not know, he is basically one of the most important people in Warhorse, who worked on games like original Operation Flashpoint (nowadays Arma: Cold War Assault), later ArmA games and many smaller projects. He is one of the best informed people in Warhorse and is in position of telling the most interesting stuff about KCD.

How about a weekly torch with this man? How interesting would that be, in case he would agree to answer few questions?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I want to see someone else in Weekly Torch.
  • I don’t care.

0 voters

There will be some Weekly Torches until the release … Of course we want to have Viktor as well … So keep curious … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup, just pointing out possible options for future, in case @DrFusselpulli is interested :sunny:

1 Like

I would really appreciate if someone translated this article to english (google translate is shit), if it has any cool or new information :smiley:

It doesn’t have any new information.

I am a huge Viktor Bocan fan, as Operation Flashpoint was my favorite game :smiley:
I even got his autograph on one of my Operation Flashpoint DVD´s (I loved this game so much, I bought it 3 times!)
And a Viktor Bocan Weekly Torch is on my to-do list and I already asked him.
There will definetely make a Viktor Bocan Weekly Torch, but he is very busy at the moment, so we have to wait a bit about it. He wants to participate in the future. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Doc, you’re da best :grin:
Btw i have OFP 3 times as well :grin: Two box versions and steam bundle, but i dont have photo :grin:
Btw i guess i can close vote now

1 Like