Vitality perk bug

i play on PC
when i reach vitality level 3, i got a perk point, when i reach vitality 5, i got a anothor point. in game, the Introduction says that i got a perk point every 3 level, which means i got 7 points in level 20, but in patch 1.6, when i finally reach vitality 20 level, and i got 9 points, is that normal?
i active all the available perk, then i still left 1 perk point

anyone notice this?

I also got my 2nd vitality point at level 5, playing on pc as well, not sure how many I will end up with though.

If ur on pc ur using mods right? These are known for screwing up variables.

1 Like

nope, i do not use any mod.
i found this bug while playing normally

9 points totally, after i found this bug, i use a trainer to get inf. exp, then i got 9 points at level 20

Yeah happened to me as well, noticed when I reached level 20 and couldn’t use the last point. Also on PC with no mods. Also just did all the Inn at the glade quests and somehow ended up with a glitched ring with no picture. Has 0 noise, 0 visibility and 0 conspic., I prefer not to use it as it clearly isn’t ment to be there, but im sure some would love it for their stealth gear, it drops vis/consp quite a bit

This thing happens to me too, 6 Months after this Thread was created. :roll_eyes: Perk Points for Vitality are messed up and at Vitality 20 you have 1 Perkpoint left.