Warhorse Jenda or Al-Buraq?

I got use to Al-Buraq, so I will keep him I guess. I want to be able to carry as much as possible :wink:

Well, I use Sleipnir 'cause you know… Odin’s horse.

the moment I saw him, I wanted him… But man, Odin´s horse and so low stamina? He should has better stats and be tier 5 with this name… (and more legs :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Yeah, he was also my first choice but Kathanka is for me now
the best solution for every action.
But haven´t accomplished the horse race yet. Hmm…

does Jengas small cause issues?

Some people claim the smell causes more dirt to build up. I doubt anyone has conducted a proper study with repeatable results though.

The base stats are irrelevant anyway. All that matters is what the stats are with saddle and shoes.

This is probably the best guide. All horses with military shoes and noble saddle with 4 bags. Not sure what, if any, perks.

Al is 70 speed 403 weight and 410 stam. Jen is 73 414 450 so better in every way.

1 Like

Cheers Guy

My beloved Al-Buraq has left me after the battle at Vranik. I can whistle all around and nothing happens. It simpy dissapeared. I can see him in my profile though and move stuff over to and from him. Any help?

If you have shoes on your horse and look at another horses stats your horse will be faster. It doesn’t reflect the base stats for speed.

yes I know, the stats I posted should be the base stats without equipment

I don’t use either because that’s way to much speed for the game to handle

I have, just to note, Uchchaihshravas, incredible speed and capacity for a thousand less grochen (or even less with perks pertaining to haggling). She/He is much faster than initial stats shown for me as well its courage is now 15 with perks, ie spurs etc. Plus I wanted a white horse, I shied from Jenga due to smells bad comment, but may try her later on.

My only suggestion is to check the stable where you purchased the horse. I say because when I first purchased Uchchaihshravas I went straight to the road & whistled for him. He did not show, even after multiple attempts. I then went inside stable area, paddock actually & there he was. I whistled there and he came to, went back to road, whistled and he came, fine ever since. Hope it helps, that’s awful!
Ign suggests best horses here, copied. I much prefer ign info over wiki

• Fastest Horses: Pegasus (42), Warhorse Jenda (41)
  • Highest Capacity: Trojan (292), Bucephalus (276)
  • Most Couragous: Kanthaka (20), Bucephalus (19), Schemig (19)
  • Highest Stamina: Chollima (510), Warhorse Jenda (450)
  • Highest Cost: Warhorse Jenda (2,550), Al-Buraq (2,020)