Warhorse Jenda or Al-Buraq?

Hello everyone,

My question first of all the Merhojed horse trader tells me Jenda ‘reeks’; Does this affect your stats/gameplay a bit? With for example, are your clothes getting dirty faster/ less stealth??
And I red in some other topics that the stats are exually not like they show you before you buy, does anyone have any experience?

And about Al-Buraq is this horse much better or not, or what is your experience?

Greetz

I have Al-Buraq right now. Before that I had no other horse than Pebbles.

Al-B. is great. Can run the fastest speed like non-stop :slight_smile:

According to the stats Jenda should be the best one…

http://kingdom-come-deliverance.wikia.com/wiki/Horse

Al-Buraq:
Speed: 27
Capacity: 252
Courage: 15
Stamina: 410
Warhorse Jenda:
Speed: 40
Capacity: 268
Courage: 17
Stamina: 450

so overall warhorse Jenda is the better choice, except it “reeks” I dont know whats affected by that… could be either npc behaviour or you get dirty more quickly I guess

Edit:
On the other wiki there are different stats… IDK why or which is correct
I took them fom https://kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com/Horse+Types
edit: they should be correct

Yeah i saw some different stats everywhere, so opened this new topic to see what’s going on now

appears that the http://kingdom-come-deliverance.wikia.com/wiki/Horse Wiki is wrong
Because it says on the same site on this article
different stats for warhorse jenda (that match with fextralife stats)

I never had a bad effect from jenda or change of charisma or something.

2 Likes

So you would say that Jenda is the best horse?? ~in your experience

With the Military Horseshoes, Noble Bridle, and a 3-bag fine Saddle, Jenda does 55 speed. The fast travel is actually fast xD

I believe she’s the best horse in the game overall

Edit: With the horse head armor Jenda’s speed drops to 49

2 Likes

I’m using Jenda, with the noble saddle with four saddlebags, the head armour and one caprison along with either noble or military horse shoes. I would say I enjoy this horse more than Al-B. In my experience, it also depends on if you want heavy duty pony or racehorse.

2 Likes

would make sense that its the best horse since its named after Daniel Vavras Dog (sadly passed away)

3 Likes

Thx guys, then I will now spend some money on Jenda, bc I’m not looking for a racehorse but more of an overall horse

1 Like

She’s worth it in the longrun, make sure you get the head armour if you haven’t already, kinda helps if you like acting like a knight.

1 Like

Has the body armor been discovered?

Not as far as I know, might be there somewhere as an easteregg like the head piece.

Haven´t seen anybody that has it. Have heard that there is just the head armor :frowning:

Maybe it is really well hidden :wink:

Jenda because i try to attack bandit/Cuman camps and battle spawn points as a horse archer (Cuman bow)

Just google for this headguard, it’s really worth the difficult path. And it’s also a nice hint to the witcher series.

None of them is the best.
It´s Kathanka, with 450 Stamina and 20 Courage.
You can raise the Speed with better horseshoes or other Equipment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hm… bad capacity. It is just slightly better than Pebbles…

mh, with the right saddle u get 450. Enough?