Warhorse Studios Gamescom 2016 community party

ENGLISH:
I have organized a Warhorse Studios community party for Gamescom 2016.

It will be in the same location as last year, Brauhaus Em Hähnche, Olpener Str 837 in Cologne. We will start on Friday 19th August at 8PM in the evening. Entrance free and if you show up in medieval armour you will get free drinks as well.

The FIRST 100 people to show up will receive a raffle ticket and we will have a lot Kingdom Come: Deliverance giveaways, so don´t miss it.

LINK: www.facebook.com/events/846508655479787

GERMAN
Ich habe eine Warhorse Studios Community Party für die Gamescom 2016 organisiert.

Sie wird am gleichen Ort wie letztes jahr stattfinden, im Brauhaus Em Hähnche Olpener Str 837 in Köln.
Beginn ist am Freitag Abend den 19. August ab 20 Uhr am Abend. Der Eintritt ist frei und wer in mittelalterlicher Rüstung erscheint der bekommt Freigetränke.

Die ersten 100 Leute die erscheinen bekommen ein Losticket und es wir eine Menge Kingdom Come Deliverance Fanzubehör geben, also verpasst es nicht.

5 Likes

Yeah! :slight_smile:
Does a single helmet count as medieval armour?

Will you shut the gates when to many peasants arrive? So does it matter when we arrive?

Will you announce release date? I have read that it was planned to announce it between E3 2016 and Gamescom 2016…

Nope a single helmet is only a single helmet and not enough ermour, it should be something more that just a helmet. Show your medieval value! :smiley:

I 'm not gonna run around in cologne in cuirass and sallet. In the end someone steals my armour at the train station :smiley:

Don´t you have a hotel room or something? You have to earn your free beer. :wink:

May I get answer on my question please? (Will you announce release date? I have read that it was planned to announce it between E3 2016 and Gamescom 2016…)

I 'm a honorable squire! I sleep in a tent!

Just kidding, I 'm not gonna run around in armour just to get drunk for free. ^^
But still to my upper question. Is there a limit how many people may enter the Brauhaus?

If he is only wearing a helmet, he’ll be showing more than his medieval value! :slight_smile:

Hello, yes this was planned. Unfortunately we still don´t have a fixed release date yet and the release is still just planned for 2017. We will not announce a detailed release date on Gamescom.

Yes, there is limit for people in the Brauhaus, it is around 150 people. We think this is big enough.

Ok, thank you for info.

Ok, guess I 'll perform a cavalry charge to get into it.

For some reason the links to the event in the first post didn´t worked as they should. Here is the proper link:
www.facebook.com/events/846508655479787

If I buy the game right now, will i get beta access or is the beta closed? Sorry, i couldn’t find info anywhere else.

if you buy the game now, you will get access to beta immediately.

Artow cuard and soothly nat a worthy knyght!

2 Likes

Sooo … if you get a free beer when coming in historical armor, will you get a free Cola when coming in historical clothing?

Just because female + armor ≠ historical …

1 Like

Actually a good point. I think we can do that and make an exeption here for female users because armor would be ahistorical. :smiley:

1 Like