Way too easy

Hopefully they patch the damage scaling system, or make AI more aggressive, because it gets too difficult. Leveled up skills should allow you to be more fluid, it should not over-exaggerate the damage you do. It doesn’t take much for the game to get easier, you don’t even have to grind. Also, if I’m outnumbered, the enemy should be more confident and attack more often. It was fun in the first few hours, but now I feel superhuman. I thought I was supposed to be “nobody”

2 Likes

I agree 100% on 1v1 the the AI should fight smart and wait for your attacks but when your out numbered they should be really aggressive and try to flank you.

Frankly this game is even easier when you’re outnumbered. I’ve that perk that gives you extra dmg when outnumbered…

thank ill make sure not to get that perk dont want it to be easy. but the potions are really overpowerd aswell u can drink 2 potions one give u 50% more dmg and one 50% less dmg

Lol really? I haven’t bothered with any potions, not even that Lazarus one

yep , there is a posion u can apply to your blade or arrow that does 110 dmg over time which means it will kill the target no matter what

I’m sure near the end Henry kills that bald German dude, I’ll be sure to make a spectacale out of it and video me killing him with a single poke

haha yeah but the posion takes time u must hit him then keep on defending till his hp drops to 0 make sure u dont drink it when i first used it i drinked it instead of applying it to my weapon

Well there is the 50% bonus damage potion will be enough. I’ll max stats by then also

I haven’t even used that marigold concoction that heals you, or even had to bandage any wounds since the first couple hours of the game.

Yeah fighting multiple enemies can be hilarious when they have an archer also because the archer is so stupid that he tries to shoot arrows through his buddy to try to hit you. Also multiple melee combatants make zero effort to flank me. They either like to line up in a straight line, or stay where I can see them.

They really need to be more aggressive and have better reaction times. Also, please give us the option to get rid of that slow down defense. That itself makes combat way easier than it has to be. I should be on my toes during combat, and the slow down makes it too easy to defend attacks. They need to feint, bait me into attack. SOMETHING.

The combat system is great, but I feel like the ridiculous damage you can dish out, combined with dumb AI, waste the system’s potential.

1 Like

Almost everyone I fight dies or surrenders in 1 to 3 shots even full plate. Sometimes when fighting a full plate we are dancing around no one has swung yet and then he yields for absolutely no reason. I Was having so much fun in the beginning. Now I don’t even want to continue playing if there is no point in the combat. I’d rather wait for a patch… If it gets patched…

1 Like

You’re right, they need to change the ai behavior. 7-8 person bandit groups just run away like dear on sighting me and people are dying in one shot even when I riposte with my pommel *facepalm *. I’m not supposed to turn into a god at level 15.

I played through the whole game… in the end its like GTA you can kill everything and everyone…