We need THIS gameplay mechanics

1. Smokehouse - JUST DO IT. Really, I have a perks like a alchemy but can not smoke a meat?
  2. More alcohol drinks and food - we have a mead, we have a honey, we have a steak, we have a meat. OK. Why we can not craft it?
  3. Crossbows, konchar, peak and other and other weapons. We need it.
  4. Sieges. Really. With tunnels, sabotage, donkeys with gold and other cool things.
  5. Wolfs and bears - I know, history tell us - at 1403 peoples destroy much of this animals, BUT, just add few in quests like a huntsman line.
  6. Good Horse fights. Really. Today this part of game suck.
  7. Caravans and system of trading guilds.
  8. Status for beard like a “Good beard” for charisma points.
  9. Birds. We need beards for hunt and questions, like a pigeons or ducks.
  10. Good ass for womans and more Indro’s love content.
  11. More chars and qusts.
    That’s all. Ur game really good.
3 Likes

I agree. We need this stuff.

1. Smoking is possible upon building smokehouse in Pribyslavitz.
  2. We got grapes at the garden, we should make wine.
  3. Crossbows were planned but did not implement well.
  4. Apart from historical reasons, I don’t think they’re gonna add more ways that occurred in the time of story.
  5. Wolves and bears were also worked on which did not implement well.
  6. I really miss this feature. Horseback combat was also expected from early trailers.
  7. Unfortunately those in-game caravans are all wrecked, destroyed, robbed apart, without horses. I think someone mentioned why they did not include them as moving NPCs.
  8. What?
  9. More birds and wildlife in general would be nice.
  10. Henry is the new Geralt?
1 Like

I see, you are pretty good expert in women’s asses. Otherwise how would you tell they are bad when they’re all wearing those long dresses.

1 Like

I agree too BUT not possible with CryEngine.

2 Likes

Would rather WH work on implementing these few things as gameplay DLC than delivering a thousand well crafted vignette DLCs (eg Amorous) by last quarter 2019

2 Likes

It is probably easier to implement those DLCs since they mostly add new buildings, NPCs and quests, not mechanics stuff that can break the game more easily.

2 Likes

homecoming is my all time best memory from any game going back to King’s Quest and Wizardry in the 80’s

if there were (proper AI) wolves and bears lurking in the forests as well as random (proper AI) Cuman horsemen patrolling our slice of Bohemia, the whole game would approach the transcendence of homecoming for me.

if the animals acted like RDR2 animals but we had to hunt with KCD bow mechanic, bliss

3 Likes

If only animals ran off after we shot them, my bow skill would still be level 1. I do not like that most animals are static in the wild, furthermore I expected more, but maybe KCD2 will have.

1 Like

I wish that warhorse would switch to a different engine for kcd2… But that would be too much work. If kcd2 goes well, maybe they’ll switch to a different engine after that.

2 Likes

Worth reading both parts of recent article with Tobi, Viktor and Prokop

Relevant excerpt below:

“We are considering switching, of course,” begins Bocan, “but that’s something you do all the time. Like, you know, in our previous companies, we had one engine for, I don’t know, 15 years and we considered switching every day.” He reminisces about a developer conference where multiple studios had complaints about their solutions—CRYEngine, Unreal, Unity, and in-house engines alike—then adds, “Every engine has ups and downs and flaws and troubles, and we are thinking about different engines […] but for now we developed and we changed the engine much. […] It would probably be crazy to throw them away. […] We like our engine. We created a lot of the systems, so the possibility that our next game will be a football game or a space simulator is quite low.”

https://www.onlysp.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-warhorse-studios-interview-part-2/

1 Like