Well Lethean Water is Never getting patches I guess

This has been a problem for like 5 month now. But looks like no new updates coming any time soon. Thanks for the negligence.

Weird time to say ‘no new updates’ ‘coming soon’.

Thats right; a new uodate and a new DLC were released earlier this week.
Steam depository shows several submissons of working/improved test builds have gone up since (and apparently a Chinese language fix rolled into the product midweek).

We know Warhorse are working on hotfix and, of course, further work on base product.

There are nicer ways to prompt for a response to ‘help me with THIS issue’…
So far- I see no reason to label Warhorse as having given up on this product or having moved on from it…

Staff of well more than 100 active and engaged; suggests Warhorse are still, as promised, working with as much due dilligance as they can muster.

I wasn’t aware that they updated it recently. My bad, but still nothing has been done to fix this bug and it’s been in the game for 5 months. They are aware it exists and have done nothing about it.

I’ll make sure NOT to use it. I’ll go back saves first. just as annoying.

Ehm… what bug? it works fine for me.
And I actually mean: What bug? You never mention it.

When you drink Lethean Water it deletes the Stealth Takedown perk.

That I was not aware of.
I have only tried it once on my first playthrough… and as of today I wont need to do it on my current playthrough.

So you still h ave the perk?

Hmm. weirdly enough yes. well… I have takedown (knock out) and stealth kill.
My harcore save, I havent used lethen water, so of corse its there, but I loaded my endgame save from my first playthrough and I had both skills there too…?

Can Perkaholic Mod be the reason?

Perhaps. What does that mod do? Cause I’ve heard others are still having the problem.

Look it up on nexus.
Two friends of mine play the game too, and we all get different bugs, perhaps its not a guarantee the lethean water bugs out…?
Also… on my first playthrough I encountered almost no bugs, I was very surprised considering how much I’d heard about all the bugs, On hardcore… a different story. little bugs and glitches here and there.

gimme me afew mins, I’ll try and use a lethean on hardcore.

Hmm. No it will cost me a skillpoint now. which also makes me think it might did on softcore too… just didnt give it a thought.

BTW, I just love the alchemy part of the game.

I do too I just wish they would fix this one. :frowning: