WH Potential Exploration of 'Magic'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ass bounce, shimmy and gyrations were most assuredly in existence during medieval times even if not (well) documented in a codex from the HRE

Sir Hans the gryrator and Lady Stephanie of twerkingā€¦ a different kind of RPG

Rather than a DLC, a whole game should be created from around female character. Would it sell? Donā€™t care. Itā€™d be interestingā€¦ but then again Iā€™m a crazy bastard

2 Likes

Crazy Bastards, isnā€™t that the new DLC? Oh, sorry, Band of Crazy Bastardsā€¦

This new BoB DLC, apart from obvious Hans Capon DLC, is included in sexual content theme of Steam filters. I didnā€™t see any, did I miss some crazy stuff? Or is it considered so because of Brothers Jan and Petr?

Absolutely, crazy bastards unite and fightā€¦ worth a whole game.

as a mod I dont mind anything because as you said it doesnt affect me. I just feel like a lot of people complained so much about this game, in my opinion not knowing what it was supposed to be, and then they changed it to appeal to those peopleā€¦like the save mechanic, lock picking, etc.

Stuff that fits a realistic medieval environment cool, ā€œfantasyā€ leave to mods it doesnā€™t fit this game.

I put a lot of mods into Skyrim to give it a realistic medieval overhaul and had to still deal with magic so if there is a mod that adds magic, in a single player game cool. I dont want to have an update and then when I load my game have magic and fantasy elements in the game.