What about saddle durability?

then accept saddle repair as a cost of combat and keep shooting. ( preferably not into the horses head!)

edit: correction

From what I’ve observed, getting knocked off your horse by a low roof / collision with a tree while galloping is not the same as being thrown off, i.e. the horse’s courage isn’t relevant to it. So from what you’re saying, a damaged saddle might have an influence on what is enough to knock Henry off the horse, which would make sense.

1 Like

The main question is: does it have an actual impact in-game? Either visually or from a game mechanics perspective? Iirc, it has no effect whatsoever, so you can just ignore it.

I have not noticed any difference between 100% and 0% as to riding. I believe they left out something on saddles., good or bad.

Since it’s in development perhaps it’s a placeholder for future use? The Saddle doesn’t take damage it doesn’t ever get destroyed so why have the Durability on it.

https://vidmate.ooo/

It does take damage and it does get destroyed - the point is that it gets destroyed way too easily. We’re just not sure whether the saddle damage has any impact on the game. To try and have your saddle destroyed (if you’re curious), ride into a Cuman camp and don’t get of the horse. Wait until you’re thrown off and then check the saddle condition. If you then need it repaired, go to any cobbler with the saddle in your inventory.