What can I spend my money on?

I didn’t read that as bragging. Maybe you have mental issues?

3 Likes

We all have issues some people like to pretend they don’t.

What’s yours?

1 Like

I masturbate to priests.

6 Likes

This made me Lulz

food and stuff to support yourself, armor and tailor kits to fix armor, and potions/remedies on your travels and investigations. honestly i think the nourishment management is too easy, at all the camps there’s a full bowl of spaghetti sauce for you to sup on. i hardly buy food

Spend money on training to level up your character maybe.
Wenches are free btw, if you have the correct speech perk

How is OP’s post bragging? You’re the one acting like a 12-year-old lol

5 Likes

Someone is upset they’re bad at the game, and can’t coup with others being better.

Like people said, stop bring toxic, if you have nothing to say, don’t say anything.

As for OP, you could start using the vendors repair, or… Well… I don’t know really, that’s all i can think.

It’s just way to easy to make money, and you don’t even need to hoard all the loot from the bandits to make a fortune.

If there will an Act 2, i hope they add something to spend our money, even if it’s only paying taxes.

4 Likes

yeah i agree i want something to keep me on going

Hmm what to spend your money on:
Baths
All the weapons and armor in the shop keeper store (to prevent anyone else having it)
Food
Fines (dressing up like a barbarian and start pillaging the cites)
Poisons, potions and books
Gambling
Drinking and eating
Losing on purpose in fights, riddles and events.
Future dlc
Collecting every single piece of pick up items (if i can’t have it, no one can)
Horse stuff - if you want armor mate for the head at least, you can view a few videos on youtube which is showing how to get the piece.
future updates
Become robin hood and give back to the poor
Become a trader
Find out the max amount of money you can collect
Break all of your gear, so you can repair it
Buy all the vegetables and fruit and feed the fish, sheep, cows and horses
Attempt to crash your game by filling a small area with tons of foods
Pay for all the npcs funerals
Kill a witch, steal her hut and become Merlin the wizard master of potions and other things
Become the town drunk

5 Likes

Do what I done. I spent my fortunes on everything I could and continued playing the game making more money as I went on. I didn’t however create a post about what I could buy.

1 Like

He literally just asked what he could buy after he had top armour and weapons. I have 19k, top armour and weapons. Is there anything else I can buy to make my character better etc? Cause I’d like to know too, if not I’ll stop selling gear and not worry about money

I didn’t bother wasting time collecting that much cash I only stayed 2 to 3K ahead as that seems to be the cost of most of the items for sale.

you dont need to pay for baths once you have the right perk

wenches and stds

Really under what player tab?

one of the things i like is the realistic money scaling. plate armor and horses should cost a lot and they do in this game, relatively speaking. jumping from a 60 groschen gambeson to a 15k piece of plate cuirass is quite a leap.

but you cannot blame the fact that money making options are available and plentiful in this game. you can only try and stop selling things, try and stop looting, try and refuse payment, try and tip merchants and things of that nature.

otherwise, what exactly is stopping some guy sitting at the tavern playing dice for 50+ hours straight? it’s a money making option. the answer is himself. so you choose how much money you make, basically.

3 Likes

Speech and its called ‘troubadour’

1 Like

Ah thank you, have to remember that next time.

Yeah its really handy for saving the game for free