What can I spend my money on?

Normally I just find someone bed and just sleep in that for a hour or two. Thou now it kind of meh I have finished the main story waiting for lock picking patch, so I can start my barbarian playthough. Living the dream like civilization barbs. Though can use it for side quests and exploring, so cheers.

Look at my list there are a few things you can try.

yeah I like the robin hood idea ill try it :grinning::grinning:

Did you get all that high dollar top of the line eqiupment in that unlocked chest on the side of some road?

not really just battle spoils, robbing shops, haggling etc

I found the chest but I left everything there. I figured it was something they missed in their haste to release IDK but I knew it would unbalance my game. Right now Iā€™m about broke and on an adventure to earn 1500 coin for Herodā€™s Sword.

Cheers for answering the OP question. Wish we could up vote so we dont have to read through all the silly

Paying taxes? Are you for real? Hahahahaā€¦i have enough of that in real life hahahaha

Did someone just shit in your wheaties this morning?

Gotta get laid man, get rid of some of that salt.

5 Likes

tbh magdeburg sword or pirecer might be better that herods if you wanna take advantage of the ai
or the ceremonial mace that cost me 3.7k and everything i owned to get

now im naked with a club and shield and it was worth (not) every groscehn

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same boat, which is why I googled this. I have 48k Groschen and essentially the best gear possibleā€¦ Was hoping there would be higher end items available as I advanced further in the story

yea in games like fallout or skyrim no matter how much you make you always need more you can never have enough but not in this game :worried:

unfortunately so many people soon are gonna realize this problem when i made this post they though i was bragging on how much gold I have but soon they gonna find out this problem for them self

Sounds like you are doing great. I on the other hand would like to know the way you have accumulated so much wealth in this game? I appreciate any tips to increase my income. Any reply would be appreciatedā€¦

nothing special really just looting bandits and once i robbed clean the general store in rattey, nothing extreme really just played a lot, mostly from looting the people i kill.

sometime you kill someone that have worth 2k-3k gears on him

1 Like

I disagree on the Skyrim front. In most games, this is a common issue to run into and depending on if you tend to do everything before the main quest, you likely encounter the problem fairly early.

Games get to a point where money doesnā€™t mean anything. They try to mitigate it some here, as you always need to repair and clean, but even that gets to a point where it doesnā€™t make a dent. Especially once you get a certain perk and then you pretty much get those things for free.

I was hoping Iā€™d get a house and have to pay upkeep or help rebuild Skalitz or something but nah. Once you hit baller status in this game and you got everything you want, thatā€™s it.

Iā€™m also not sure why people thought you were bragging. Thatā€™s just strange to me.

3 Likes

I agree, houses or buildable land you can buy would be neat. Even Skyrim Hearthfires style would work well. Maybe as DLC?

1 Like

in skyrim i never had enough money, i never even payed much money for gears but all those house you can buy and build are quit expensive, or when you finish the dark brother hood quest line u get 20k and instantly you can spend most of it to repair the base or keep it, there are 3 lands you can buy and build on it which costed me around 20k to build each. what I mean you have so many options where you can spend your money.

in case of fallout i spend almost all my money to buy junks so i can build my base i never had enough

in case of this game i already have everything and idk what to do with my money

am not criticizing the game I love this game so much.

Kill a lot bandits and/or steal things

Yeah! if Developerā€™s made house, more buyable items, some more realistic ideas i think, this game can alive more and more time :smiley:
Guys from WarHorse if u reading this, please make some LIFE DLC we want play this game more than 400 hours :smiley:
this game amazing, but we want more open space.

2 Likes

I think horses should be made costlier and also the best armor and weapons should increase by around 2-3k.

1 Like