What dice have you found

Obviously some of these u get from the maps they give u for pre order but I’ve managed to find a bit more.

I have:
*Heavenly Kingdom Die
*Lu Die
*Lucky Die
*Lucky Playing Die
*Odd Die x2
*Strip Die

You have more. Funny thing is tho I beat the fresco painter on the first turn.
:+1:

ya ive been whooping everyone, got that cats paw first try myself playing him for it…

im pretty sure im headed to get another one right now

Updated

It’s almost cheating now. Everytime I see someone at the table I sit down especially if I’m in Sasou Cuz he usually bets 90-100. This is the type of shit I roll

1 Like

You are cheating but they allowed kind. But still illegal kind. It’s a complicated kind.

FINALLY DID IT. ALL 6’s rolled. Oh and I have so many more dice now. I think like 8-9 different ones I’ll take a pic next time. Well two Cuz I have to scroll now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Got the Cu die last night along with the Odd die after mugging a wayfarer.

just hit achievement for earning 1k in dice games… list of dice now are as follows:
CI, FER, Heavenly Kingdom,Holy Trinity, LU x2, Lucky, Lucky Playing, Odd, Strip, and Unpopular

Where did you find them?
I got only 2…sold by traveler i met at fast travel

Has anyone actually been caught cheating using loaded dice?

i have found them in random chests from treasure maps and merchants and the chests from the special DLC maps and chests

1 Like

Where I can find My dice ? I want it to collection :grin:

If you got the DLC, you get maps to Ancient Treasures, there’s also regular Treasure Maps. You can find a lot of die that way.

Yes I have. But I think Lucifer dice collection sell guy in encounter somewhere…

I guess, i’ve found everything, that was possible to find.

P.S Only at fourth pass i was able to find them all. But, to be honest, it’s useless time wasting. Only a few of them are useful.

Which ones are the most useful? I have the holy trinity and Odd die myself.

Demonics(Lu, Fer, Ci) and KC:D + Strip ones.

1 Like