What Happened to the "sword"

I am very disappointed in this DLC. I was expecting more story-driven content. Remember at the end of the game we were hoping to get the “sword” and complete that part of the story. The game ended in a very anticlimactic way. There was so much anger in the posts then that I really thought the devs, and more specifically the production dept. would have gotten a clue. So instead of completing the game they give us what? Some toned down version of a medieval Bohemian Sim City game?

KCD 2 will be sequel to looking for the sword.

Nice spoilers

What spoilers? It’s common knowledge what the DLC is and the info about the end of the game is more then plastered all over the forum. I think the only topic that was more discussed were the bugs

He means about the sword…consider people who never played.

1 Like

consider if such ppl would read in a Forum like this :wink: (And if yes: Tough luck!)
Calm down people…saying that this game is about a missing sword or bohemia in the middle age is not a spoiler!!!

Its the main theme of the mainquest…

1 Like

yeah, an he did spoiler what exactly???
Dude, It’s all written on the back of the box, btw…

Calm down man

1 Like

LOL…I’m chilled AF.
I’m not the one who is saying “SPOILERS”

btw, THESE are “nice spoilers”:

FOR PRODAVEC <3
6081967120_99f1ecbdc0_z

1 Like

exactly, we have new people here. its like telling them the end of the sixth sense just before they sit down to watch the movie.

1 Like

It looks like a toy. This is why I don’t like cars with such design.

1 Like

So what are you suggesting?

Should new players be banned from the forum until they clear the game? I think there are well over 500 posts/replies to the missing sword.

1 Like

Kirksty is just stirring shit. He could care less about spoilers.

1 Like

That’s better ^)

1 Like