What I miss in the game

So I have done all the quest with theresa. Bud I got I feeling that I miss somting after the you done the last quest and you end up in the barn. The next day you wake up it like noting happend that day. Feels like those 3 missions where wast of time. You can just speak about 2 standards thing with her and that all. Is there no relationship more then those 3 quest. Feels like it was half fished.

3 Likes

Yes, i was so dissapointed in the fact that theresa turned in a standard npc so sad. feels like a one night stand man ;(.
Dev’s plz make relationships possible.

2 Likes

Yea it’s feels like I did the other lady qeust. You do her and then you never speak to her again. It’s said you wast your time and money on her beacus you can buy gifts. And it’s end up like this.

its a realistic rpg, its just like in real life

no just kidding - I’d like to have more quests/Interaction with them, too

1 Like

Yeah that was severely disappointing how everything just stops and it’s like it never even happened.

Even more since the gifts don’t actually do anything. I saw her walking around in that tattered plain dress so I went and bought her a fancy dress for almost 780 groschen. She acts like I gave her a gift, but it stays in my inventory and she is still wearing that terrible worn out dress.

There is literally nothing to do with money once you have the gear you want.

1 Like

I agree, it was a real disappointment. Finishing the quest needed to unlock a few more dialog choices and change the relationship.

I understand the drunken one night stand with the bar maid and the thing with the nobleman’s wife not leading anywhere, but the Theresa quest is different. It feels like they started out intending to bring a new level of depth to the game with this relationship but they just abandoned it for some dumb reason.

After i completed the quest i was so disappointed that i just reloaded a previous save to keep her flirty dialog open. They really should patch in more to this part of the game because its a lost opportunity.

My suggestion would be that completion of “Courtship” should unlock more personal dialog between Henry and Theresa as well as the ability to “sleep” with her regularly with a short adult cutscene that unlocks a temporary charisma buff. This quest could have gone so far as to have Henry buy or build a house somewhere for he and her. It was a real shame just to leave it hanging like nothing happened.

Lots of lost potental here for greater depth, realism and roleplaying. Fix it please.

3 Likes

Exactly what I main let’s hope that the dev will read it I don’t that there will read it bud yea or there will add it on act 3.

about the dress… I would be happy if she wear it only at some special moments (like when you take her to tavern). In those times not so poor ppl (and millers wasnt poor) had around 2 outfits. One for everyday life and work and one for some special events and wear it in sunday when the went to church.